(Rage) Whispers singing recital

Xander's pov

I arrived with my older brother Kyle. Then we saw Kaito who was really happy as I said, hey long time no see Hellfire. Kaito saw us and said, huh?...oh hey Alexander and Lyle. I said in a calm voice, Kaito it's Xander not Alexander... Kyle said, how many freaking times to I need to tell you all...My name is KYLE!! Kaito said rolling his eyes, whatever... Kyle then smirked and said, I heard you finally won my youngest brothers heart Hellfire.. Kaito blushes and said, w..wait really I...well I... I said, did you actually won his heart finally? Kaito said gulping and nodding, y..yeah..I kinda got off guard and someone pushed me to kiss him and then...when all seemed lost for me...he kissed me on the cheek...you shoulda seen it...it was a dream come true... Kyle then said as he sighed in relief, oh thank God for that. I said, yes!..Finally...*turns to Kyle* you still pissed off from...well you know.. Kyle shrugged and said, ehh I'll be fine...besides I got some free time and plenty of time to sleep. Then Rages foster mom Carolyn, And his two sisters Cassidy and Marivianosa sat down. Kyle turn to them and said, Carolyn. Carolyn said as she frowns at us which is her way of smiling along with her husband, hello boys...I thought you wouldn't make it to your brothers recital. I said, good to see you Carolyn how's everything going? Carolyn said, complicated but I'll explain everything later. Kyle asked, what happened and where's your husband? Carolyn said, he couldn't make it cause he has work. I then waved to Marivianosa and said, hey there Mari. Marivianosa said as she smiled, hi Xander. Kyle and Cassidy just glared at each other and I can say there not very happy to see each other. Then the recital was starting. Every kid was singing they're songs and when it finally got to Rage. We clapped as Rage walked on the stage and face the crowd. He was wearing a black vest that I gave him for his twelfth birthday, baggy blue jeans, the necklace he wore when he was six, and a grey shirt. He then sang.

<whispers in the dark: by Skillet>

(Whisp) Rage: despite the lies that your making...your love is mine for the taken..my love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses...despite the lies that your making...your love is mine for the taken..my love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses...I'm will be the one who's gonna hold you...I'm will be the one that you run too...my love is a burning consuming fire...NO YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE WHEN DARKNESS COMES I'LL LIGHT THE NIGHT WITH STARS HEAR MY WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!...NO YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE WHEN DARKNESS COMES YOU KNOW IM NEVEE FAR HEAR MY WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!....WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!..you feel lonely and ragged..you lay there broken and naked...my love is just waiting..to clothe you in crimson roses...I will be the one who's gonna find you..I'll be the one that's gonna guide you...my love is a burning consuming fire..NO YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE WHEN DARKNESS COMES I'LL LIGHT THE NIGHT WITH STARS HEAR MY WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!...NO YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE WHEN DARKNESS COMES YOU KNOW IM NEVEE FAR HEAR MY WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!....WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!...*guitar solo before he starts singing again* NO YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE WHEN DARKNESS COMES I'LL LIGHT THE NIGHT WITH STARS HEAR MY WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!...NO YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE WHEN DARKNESS COMES YOU KNOW IM NEVEE FAR HEAR MY WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!....WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!...WHISPERS IN THE DARK!!

<song ends>

When Rage was done singing we clapped as the crowd cheered and applauses. I couldn't be a more proud big brother of our youngest brother.

(Whisp) Rages pov

I saw the crowds cheering but I was more happy to see two of my brothers there next to Kaito, my mom and sisters. I smiled at them and whispered, thanks guys...you really made it...I'm really happy.