The death of Tempers mother and stepfather

Tempers mother and step-father were throwing a fit cause Tempers Aunt Molly-Ann gave them a restraining order if they go near her niece again there going to jail. Tempers step-Father said, geez your just like her! Tempers mother said, don't compare my gay daughter to me! Tempers step father snarled as he said, oh don't play innocent you moron!!..you were making out with other women! Tempers mother felt like she was gonna be in an outraged fit before pulling a knife and said as she growled, shut the hell up!! Tempers step-father said, look I don't want to do this anymore!!..I wanna divorce!..I finally accept Tempers sexuality!!..she's a good kid and I'm glad her aunt gained custody of her!! That made Tempers mother go to a boiling point before letting out an angry howl and said, SHUT UP YOU STUPID MAN!! Before Tempers stepfather could react Tempers mother stabbed him over and over. Tempers step father choked on his own blood which each stab he received. He collapsed and died instantly. Tempers mother realized what she did and said shakily, o-oh my God...wh-what have I done???... she then notices a picture of her deceased husband and baby Temper and was in tears. Tempers mom said as she tied a noose to the ceiling, Temper...I..I'm sorry I was a bad mom...I never was a good parent like your father...I wish I can go back and love and support you...but I can't.. she brings the noose around her neck and whispered, Temper...I love you so much and I accept your gay...Molly-Ann do what you can and if Temper finds a girl...please be by her side at the wedding. Then Tempers mom kicked the stool and hung herself as she died.

<later>

When Temper heard the news she felt her aunt comforting her. Though Temper felt sad and relieved at the same time.