A criminal family reunion

With: baki10addz oc: Slash

Shred and Deb tried their hardest to move on but no matter what they try. They can't forget Slash. Shred never forgot his father knowing he missed him. Deb cried herself to sleep every night thinking Slash will never come back. They grieved for him every day until one night. It happened. Shred was walking down the street with blood all over him cause he killed an individual and a middle school student. He even ran into Macy and fought her. He said as he kicked and hit the wall, GGGGRRRR!!!...I hate these idiot people!...I would do anything to get my revenge on that damn gay town for what they did to my father!...hehehehe!!...hahahahaha!...Aahahhahahahahahah!! Then he stopped laughing as he heavily breathed. Then he heard a familiar voice that said, hehe...you sure have your mothers insanity Shred. Shred recognized it before he looked around and see a figure in the shadows of the ally-way. He said, that voice...Dad?...is it really you? The figure revealed to be Slash as he came out of the shadows and said, damn right kiddo. Shred smiled and said as he hugged his father, I missed you so much. Slash hugged back and said, I missed you too son. The two broke the hug as Slash said, I bet your mom misses me too. Shred nodded before he said, yeah she's been weeping like crazy for ya...right now she's trying to kill that bastard of a cop. Slash said, well then..whaddya say if we get our revenge on that gay town? Shred smirked and said, I say that be fucking awesome..I want that town to be on its bloody knees. Slash said as he petted Shreds Head, that's my boy...*he then stands up as they walked out of the ally way* first we need to get your mother & on the way there we can catch up what we've both been missing. Shred nodded and said, alright Dad.

<meanwhile with Deb>

Deb and Matt were fighting like rabid dogs as she growled and said, ADMIT IT YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED HIM!! Matt kicked her and said, WELL AT LEAST YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOOSE A SOULMATE AND FOR THE FUCKING HUNDRED TIME I DIDNT KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!! Deb was heavily bruised and said as she pissed as hell, AND IM NOT SORRY FOR KILLING YOUR SLUT!! Matt hit her so bad she had another bruise. Matt pointing his gun and said, say hello to that damn to hell Slash for me when you burn in Hell! Just before Matt was about shoot a knife flew out of nowhere and slapped the gun out of his hand. Matt said, WHAT THE HELL!? A familiar voice said as he walked out of a stolen car and revealed to be Shred and Slash with smirks on their faces. Slash said, yeah...I don't fucking thinks so you bitch! Debs eyes widened in surprise as she sees Slash and said in relief, oh my God...Slash. Matt said in shock and anger, YOU!..YOUR STILL ALIVE?! Slash said, hmm!..did you really think I was dead you stupid bitch?..don't make me laugh. Nancy came out of nowhere and Matt said as Nancy helped Matt, WE'LL BE BACK YOU FUCKED UP CROOKS! Deb stands up and growls as she glares at them. Shred gets into the backseat as Deb mascara was running from crying. Slash took her hand and said, I missed you babe. Deb said as she looked into his eyes, you have no idea how much I missed you Slash. Deb wipes off the mascara running down her face before Slash kissed her. After they kissed they went into the car and drove off. It was silent for about 2 minutes before Deb said, so what's on your mind? Slash smirked and said, I'm happy you asked Deb..well let's just say these crooks are taking our revenge.. Deb asked, you mean? Slash nodded and said, yep...on Happytreetown and those fucks who live there...Deb smirked as Shred smirked and Slash said, but this time they don't know what hit them...you guys in? Deb said with glee, you kidding?...I'm with you Slash... Shred said, yeah Dad...time to give them a bloody taste. Slash said as he chuckled, a few fugitives and this criminal family will show them not to fuck with us fugitives. The three laughed evilly as they drove right through the bright lights in a lovely night in Vega-City.