Another fight of the Wars Brothers/Eris and Maxwell moment

With baki10addz oc's: GeneralRex, Worldwar and (2/4 of his family), Maxwell, And Cassandra.

Also features two alternative songs from (powerman 5000 and disturbed)

General Rex was in Vega-City once again for a private meeting with General Calibur with him was Worldwar, Cassandra, And Maxwell. General Rex said as they arrived at their destination, Worldwar I'm going to have a private meeting with General Calibur alone so I recommend that you wait for me and if something happens let me and him know immediately. Worldwar nodded before General Rex walked into the base as the guards let him in as they said, good day General Rex of the carnivores our General awaits you. General Rex said as he walks past them with his usual tone, good to know. Maxwell looks around as he said, hmm where is she? Cassandra said, where's who? Maxwell said as he blushed, no one! Worldwar said as he sighs, you came cause you wanna see Eris didn't you? Maxwell said, Dad I love her a course I wanted to see her.. Worldwar shrugged and said, it's okay with me son I'm not judging. Maxwell said, well Dad I can say this she's one hell of a woman. Worldwar smiles before Cassandra said, ya know...It's been a while since I seen Kyle and his brothers.. Worldwar said as he scratched his head, didn't I tell you dear? Cassandra asked, tell me what? Worldwar said, recently comrades Kyle and Xander have been fighting more than usual...I seen them once fighting in front of a bar yelling at each other when me and a few others came here to talk to our allies about something important and..hell I even seen them fight brutally like a couple of wild dogs. Cassandra said in surprise and shock, what?..what happened between them? Worldwar shrugged and said, that's the problem nobody knows why they started acting poorly towards each other. That's when Zane and Randal and Eris walked out of the base fro their lunch break before Eris sees Maxwell and smiles and walks to them. Randal and Zane followed. Maxwell sees her as Eris said, hey there handsome. Maxwell said as he smiled, hey there yourself Hot-stuff. Maxwell took Eris' Hand as she smiled making Zane gag at the sight of Eris and Maxwell. Worldwar then asked Randal, hey Randal where's your father at? Randal said, he's on his vodka break right now..hopefully he wouldn't run into Uncle Xander. Cassandra asked suddenly, uhh Randal do you know the reason why they've been treating each other poorly? Randal said in honestly, beats me..me and Zane try to ask him but our father doesn't wanna talk about it and hell we even try to talk to him about it but he told us to never talk about it no... before Randal can talk much further two familiar voices shouted and cursed. One familiar voice said, STOP FUCKING FOLLOWING ME AND QUIT FUCKING BOTHERING ME YOU BEDWETTING BITCH?! The second voice said, I AM NOT A BEDWETTING BITCH YOU CANNIBAL BASTARD!! The kids, Worldwar, Maxwell, And Cassandra turn to see Kyle and Xander fighting once again. Cassandra asked, is that Kyle and Xander?..I nearly didn't recognize them they look...different. Zane said, yeah recently my dad and my uncles and aunt took a brand new look. Randal said, yeah. Kyle then shouted, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK IF YOU LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE FOR ONE FUCKING DAY?!..YES IT IS YOU STUPID EMO-WHORE! Xander shouted, QUIT CALLING ME AN EMO YOU DEMONIC SON OF A BITCH!! Kyle mocked Xander, quit calling me a emo you demonic son of a bitch. Xander yelled, QUIT MOCKING ME!! Kyle said, THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!! Xander said, IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS BASTARD!! Kyle said clenching his teeth, ya wanna fight?..then you got one emo! Xander growled as he started to fight his older brother, YOU ASK FOR IT CANNIBAL!! Colonel R.B. (Who walked to them with Dimitri and Andy before seeing the two wars brothers fighting) said, ugh not again! Worldwar said, you can say that again. Cassandra said, yikes...you weren't kidding Worldwar they do fight like rabbis dogs. Then both the Wars brothers started singing one half of a song song each.