Flippy and Kyle moment 3

<the time 2 weeks before Whisp's 2'nd birthday>

Flippy thought as he knocked on the door, it's kinda nice talking to Kyle and his brothers...besides I wanted to get to know them. Flippy waits for a second before Morgan answers the door and said as she sees him, oh it's you. Flippy then said formally, good day Morgan is K here? Morgan chuckled before rolling her eyes and said, yes...ya know there's no need for formality..I mean just because I'm a god doesn't mean you can be so formal. Flippy chuckled and said, okay and thanks. Morgan asked as he walked in, can I get ya anything? Flippy replied, no thanks. A few minutes later Kyle was taking a smoke outside before Flippy said which literally surprised him, hope those lungs of yours are as strong as your health. Kyle said as he sees him, ugh shit you!..I didn't ask for a visit from you. Flippy said chuckled, ya know your bad attitude doesn't really bother me K...though to be honest you and Morgan are like me and Flaky when we date. Kyle replied as he blew the smoke out, are you here to talk to me again or are you here to compliment me and Morgan? Flippy said as he sat down on the ground, here to talk. Kyle did the same as he said, figures.. Flippy then asked, ya know K...I envy you...you were able to save your teammates but I wasn't able to save mine. Kyle looked at him before he said, shit your still bummed about that?.. Flippy nodded and said, yeah I am.. Kyle replied looking at him, I had to save them as much as I save my brothers..there's a saying that a good soldier never leaves a man behind..besides it wouldn't make a difference if you did save them. Flippy thought, he's right...even if I did save them I couldn't stop what was meant to happen...then again  if it did happen I wouldn't have met Brandon and Kiara. Flippy sighs and looks at the sky as he said, your right..it probably wouldn't make a difference.