(Xander and Kyle) Egypt trip

Kyle and Xander traveled to Egypt though neither one of them wanted to go with each other but they had to for an obvious reason. Kyle said as they entered the Egyptian market place, I can't believe I haft to be seen with you asshole! Xander replies, not my fault you won't stop saying how much a pussy I am! Kyle said, ME?!..your the one who fucking drove me insane! Xander said as he snarled, AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A DEMON EYE! Kyle said angrily, YOU HAVE BEEN PISSING ME OFF MORE THAN ONCE YA EMO! Xander growled and said, WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL!? Kyle said, WHY CAN'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH?! The two kept bickering while walking before they stopped and see Whisp at one of the shops with Egyptian wearing. Whisp was visiting Egypt with his aunt while looking around cause he been in Egypt before in his kindergarten days. Whisp said as he looked around, wow...this place hasn't changed...I remember coming here with my class when I was still four years old...we had a detour around the Egyptian market place while we studied the pharaohs and then I met a pharaoh of the parallel world herself...it was wonderful and amazing. Xander said, hey bro. Whisp turn to see Kyle and Xander as he waves to them and said, hey guys.. Kyle asked, what are you doing here?...getting rattlesnake fangs? Whisp laughed and said, hahahahaha!..rattlesnake fangs..hehe no I'm getting some stuff with my aunt...it's a long story. Kyle said, I see well squirt were here cause we needed to catch a rattle snake. Whisp said, okay but be careful of their venom. Xander said, we will little bro... the two brothers then looked around for rattle snakes.