Willoquim Family time

With KZCool14 oc's: Sugarbaby, Cinnamon, and Placebo

A/N: sorry I took so long with the story KZCool14 though I'm sure you will love it.

Cinnamon and his half-angel and half fairy wife Carolyn we're getting up and getting ready. Carolyn got her younger son little Reese up as she said, Reese time to wake up honey. Reese yawned and said, good morning mommy. Carolyn said as she pets his head, were gonna do something fun today would you be a dear and get your brother? Reese nodded and got out of bed before walking to Whisp's room as Carolyn went to wake the girls up. Whisp was sleeping in his room as Reese entered the room. Reese walked closer to the bed as he climbed on the bed and shakes his brother and said, hey Whisp wake up its morning. Whisp stretched and said as he sat up and sees little Reese, oh..hey there little brother. Reese and Whisp hugged each other before they start getting ready.

(Rage) Whispers pov

I was preparing to get ready with my father, my mother, my sisters Placebo, Mairvianosa, Cassidy, Autumn, and my little brother Reese to go to the park and have a picnic. When we were almost done getting ready I was cleaning and getting Reese ready. He was cute and giggling when he plays around. I always tell Reese to cool down which he does. I'm happy to have a baby brother like him. Later after we got everything ready we headed out to the park. My four sisters talking and giggling, my parents talking, while I held my brothers hand. When we arrived at the park my three little sisters were chasing Placebo around and yeah they were playing tag. Me and my brother were playing around and chuckling while my parents were playing with us. Not long after my Grandma and Flippy arrived. She said, hello everyone. My father and mother said, hello mom. I said with my siblings, hi grandma. She giggled as we gave her a hug. We started playing tag in the park not long after. I tickled my little brother about three times when I keep catching him.