House visit

With KZCool14 oc's Cinnamon and (his daughter) Placebo, baki10addz oc Stealthy, And UnknownRC oc (the ultimate survivor and a tough female fighter) Remnant.

Stealthy and Remnant were at their house while the kids are at a friends place. They were talking about what happened on the day he saw Rage as a child. Remnant said, so let me get this straight you were taking a walk before you saw Oblivion walking with a child that bored resemblance to Rage and had the same name as him but then you realized that kid is actually Rage cause you heard Kyle and Xander talking and then they explained how it happened? Stealthy said, pretty much yeah. Remnant said as she raised a brow, so Rage doesn't remember anything or anyone at all? Stealthy nodded before a knock on the door was heard. Stealthy and Remnant looked to see Oblivion at the door. Stealthy said, hey Oblivion what's up? Oblivion said, yep..so anyway I brought Rage again and I brought three more people with me. Stealthy and Remnant see 10 year old Rage and his foster parents and sister with him. Rage said, hi there Mister Stealthy...*looks at Remnant* whos the pretty lady? Stealthy said, you know I have a soulmate right?..*Rage nodded* well this is her. Rage said, she's really pretty. Remnant said, why thank you. Oblivion chuckled and said, oh right...these are Rages foster parents Cinnamon and his new wife Carolyn. Stealthy looked at the two and noticed they were frowning. Oblivion said, whenever something good or bad happens their expressions do the opposite. Remnant said, I see...but who's this sweet girl? Then Oblivion said, that's Cinnamons daughter Placebo. Oblivion said to Carolyn and Cinnamon, this is the ultimate survivor Remnant and my friend Stealthy. Remnant said in her British accent, a pleasure to meet you both. Stealthy said introducing himself, nice to meet you both Carolyn said, it's a pleasure to meet you too. Cinnamon said, hi. Placebo said, it's nice to meet you both too. Oblivion said, would you mind if we come in we're just here for a visit. Stealthy said, we don't mind come in. Remnant said as she looks at little Rage, aaaawwww he's so precious. Rage said, thanks I guess. Remnant and Stealthy let Oblivion, Rage, Placebo, Cinnamon, and Carolyn in. Carolyn and Cinnamon were sitting across from where Remnant and Stealthy are. Remnant said, so anyway Oblivion has been telling us about you guys. Cinnamon said, yes...I'm what my daughter and I am called a Wyloqum but Carolyn is half angel and half fairy. Remnant said, oh I see. Stealthy said, ahh that's unusual. Carolyn said, were the rare ones so it's hard to explain. Placebo asked, so are these friends of your brother Oblivion? Rage nodded and said, yep. Rage said to Stealthy and Remnant as he said, hey watch what Placebo can do. Placebo turned into a cat as Remnant said in amaze, oh wow. Placebo turned back and said, yeah it's really cool. Rage said, my sissy is really cool she can even fly. rage giggled and said, heheh...thank you. Remnant said, so Placebo that's a unusually cute name. Placebo said, thank you mam. Remnant then served tea as her, Oblivion, Carolyn, Cinnamon, Stealthy, Rage, And Placebo were having a good talk.