Kouroshi and Axel

Axels pov

I was talking to my mother and my sisters about this Kouroshi and other of Whispers friends from middle school and kindergarten at the club I was working at as a male D.J. by the time I finished my sisters and mother were speechless. My mother said, well I'm happy your youngest brothers doing okay Alexa..though I am concerned and worried about the quadruplits of Jack the Ripper. Aida asked, why?..were you a victim of him? My mom shook her head no and said, no...a friend of your grandmothers was...your grandmother and her friend were walking around at night before the attack came...your grandmother escaped with her life but her friend wasn't so lucky...I first heard about it when I was five and I asked her what happened to her friend she was too shaken up on all the details she broke down crying...your grandfather had to tell me the rest of it before I went to school. Arista said, did you remember what this friends name is? My mom shook her head again and said, no your grandmother never told me...but she showed me a picture of it...I still have it... she took out a photo of our grandmother with her friend in formal wear. She too was a red raccoon. I shrugged cause I guess red velvet color raccoons run in the family. Though when I was finished talking to them my mother convinced me to let her and my sisters clean up the place while I go home early. Although it was night time already so I left for home. I swear I sometimes wish my brothers would just stop fighting and all that...although seeing Disco-Bear being jealous cause my youngest brother Whisp is a ladies man...the way he throws tantrums or crossing his arms or causing a scene makes me laugh cause it gives me joy and laughter to see someone act so stupid and jealous although Whisp is a better ladies man than Disco-bear ever could be despite him being 16. So anyway I walked the usual way home before seeing him... Kouroshi the ripper leaning on a brick wall like he's some kind of gangster. He noticed me immediately and said with that stupid smile, ahh...Axel..I haven't seen you since me and Whisp we're practicing for the middle school reunion with the rest of my pals and my siblings. I said as I looked away, ugh...don't waste your time chasing after me. Kouroshi then said as he took seven steps towards me, hehehe...awww don't pretend your a good girl Axel...I know what your hiding inside that body...you are a demon..an immortal woman who laughs at people with envy...I like that in a woman. I scoffed and said as I crossed my arms, oh please!..how often do I hear that in a man? That's when Kouroshi took off his top hat slowly and said, hahahahaha...I say you haven't heard that from a man like me... the moment he took off his top hat I got lost into his gorgeous red eyes looking at me. I felt my heart pound or stopped before Kouroshi said with a smirk, so Axel...should I ask you something? I shook my head and said, make it quick Kouroshi. He said as he took my hand, what do you say to a little moonlight walk next week?... I notice blood on his clothes and gave him a full glare. He said as he noticed that I noticed, oh...my humble apologies...I had some of my fathers work to be done. I said, I..see..but sure... Kouroshi said as he placed his top hat back on, hehehehe...well then..I'll see you next week. I scoffed and looked at him disappearing in the shadows. I walked back home as I said, what have I got myself into?