Reports and repairs and OH MY!

General Calibur (who was waiting for the others to get here) sees colonel R.B. and the others before hearing an explosion. They see the base on fire and blown to bits. colonel R.B. Said before he pulled his hair and stomped his feet, OOOOOOHHHH CCCOMMMMEE OONNN!!..NNOOTT AAGGAAAIIINNNN!!! General Calibur said to the soldiers, soldiers...you are excused...and first lieutenant Wars...nice work...we were lucky you created that diversion for everyone to get out of there...your parents woulda been proud. Kyle said as he sighed at the mention of his parents, thanks sir. General Calibur solutes and said, now all soldiers dismiss... the soldiers solute before they walked off. Andy said as he walked with his two friends, guess its back to the bayous of Louisiana with me again. Dimitri said, I haft to get back to my mother anyway...whatcha gonna do Wars? Kyle said, ehh...probably sleep or something...I may haft to
have my three kids back home. Kelly said, well I'm spending sometime with my boyfriend mate. When all the soldiers walked off and out of sight General Calibur said as he and the others followed, come on..let's get to the secret base before any more explosions come...Wilbur call the construction company...again... Wilbur nodded before getting his phone out and mumbled, this will take months to repair.

<later after they arrive in their secret base hidden in the lake with crocodiles>

General Calibur said, so anything to report LieutenantColonel Tide? LieutenantColonel Tide nodded and said as he revealed papers that involved a report, well according to Willow and Wilbur about 100 of the crocs and Alligator soldiers have perished and only more than 50 survived the ordeal but more than 60 of them have severe injuries. Colonel R.B. said as he crosses his arms, I see... General Calibur said as he sighs, looks like we need to get more stronger and more armed croc and Alligator soldiers and it's gonna take more than 14 months to repair the base...again...cause we've been told to get new recruits... General Calibur asked, what new recruits are we getting? Colonel R.B. said, monstrous ones General...monstrous ones. The group in the room gasped at the mention of monstrous.

<meanwhile>

Kyle was walking down before seeing Xander walking toward him and said, oh...hey.. Xander replied to him, hey...you okay? Kyle nodded as he said, yeah stressed out as always.. Xander said, I'm about to head out to Whisp's singing recital wanna come? Kyle said as he started smoking, ehh I don't have any choice...so yeah... Xander smiles and said, thanks big brother. Kyle said as he blew a smoke, don't get mushy little bro... Xander let out a soft chuckle before both headed out to Whisps singing recital.