The Ripper Quadruplets backstory

Jack the Ripper is a notorious killer though It gave me inspiration. It's Htf related so get use to it. The Ripper Quadruplets are Kuroshi, Kuarin, Kisara, and Kedo are killers and daughters and sons of the Ripper.

A long time ago. After Jack the Rippers last prostitute was murdered he noticed one of the murdered prostitutes he killed before the last one he noticed the woman had four baby foxes two boys and two girls. He wanted to get rid of them but he noticed they're just like him. He took all four of them back to his lair and placed them on the couch. He can see they weren't ordinary babies the moment he sees the oldest baby boy had a killer side to him. Jack notices it and said, well...since my time of killing prostitutes is slowly getting weak...I may not be good with kids but anything's worth a try...it's time for the legacy to continue...*to the babies* I gotta give you four names...Kuroshi, Kedo, Kuarin, and finally Kisara. The babies babbled as they looked up in the sky. 5 Years passed and their kids. Young Kuroshi was practicing to kill. Jack asked, have you been studying your lessons Kuroshi? Young Kuroshi said, yep... Kuroshi showed him how he kills prostitutes as Jack said, not bad Kuroshi but don't forget to make sure twice there's no witnesses okay? Kuroshi nods and said, yes sir. Kedo was doing half good but he hides in the shadows as Jack said, nice Kedo keep it up and you'll be a pro. Kisara sneaks up on the practice dummy and stabs it. Jack said, splendid Kisara but make sure the victim doesn't see you. Kisara said, yes sir. Then Kuarin was doing flawlessly. Jack said, well done Kuarin keep practicing and you will be able to be a perfect Ripper. Kuarin smiles as she nodded. As the four grew older they were finally the perfect Rippers. To this day they became known as the Ripper Quadruplets.