Pretty-Peggys pizza world

A/N: it was challenging to make a Htf pizzeria. But when I needed inspiration I thought of Five nights at Freddy's. So Pretty-Peggy's pizza world is like five nights at Freddy's but it's only these animatronics don't kill.

Pretty Peggy's pizza world is happytreetowns cutest yet girliest pizzeria. Yet it holds a dark secret. Years ago during their construction. Three teenage girls snook in there to pull a prank on some workers. But it all went wrong when one tripped onto the cement bricks and was killed instantly. The second one fell into a box of fresh wet cement and suffocated to death. The third and final one attemped to get away but got hit in the head so hard by a fallen pipe that it bled and showed a cut on her head. They were reported missing about 2 days later but were pronounced dead 4 months later. Unfortunately all three girls bodies were never found. Some say they're bodies were buried deeply in the pizzeria though construction workers didn't notice them. When it was almost complete the animatronics Peggy, Gwendalin, and Sapphire were built. The mechanic/engineer who created the animatronics had saw something unusual but he assumed it was just a bunch of teenage delinquents just messing around and needed to be redeemed and at home. On the first night of Lumpy being the night guard he thought he saw the animatronics move...he felt like they were watching him from the screens. He had a spine chill as one of the animatronics moved and gasped. He screamed like a girl as they moved. In the day time they were just fine.