(Xander and Axel) tibet mountain trip

Xander and Axel we're traveling to the mountains of Tibet to climb as one of their tasks. Axel (Alexa) said, hey why am I coming here in this winter wonderland in China? Xander said, do I need to remind you?..were here to climb mountains of Tibet. Axel said as she tugged her blue scarf, seriously little bro? Xander said, hey it's either that or we fight a yeti. Axel said with her arms crossed, is that supposed to scare me?..I ain't scared of anything Xander!...why couldn't you take Kyle instead of me?! Xander said, because I don't wanna be anywhere near him plus I can't stand him at all. Alexa said as she had a dull look on her face, you had a bet with Kyle and you lost cause when you lost you haft to come here and fight a yeti. Xander's eyes widened as he said, w-what?..how the hell did you know about that? Alexa said, I WAS THERE ASSHOLE! Xander said as they entered the village of Tibet, WELL HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?! Then they stopped as they saw Whisp with a female orange and pink fox with dark red hair. Alexa said, hey is that?... Xander said, yeah but what's he doing here?..and who is she? Axel said, let's go ask him. She grabs her little brother hand as Xander said while Axel drags him to them, HEY WAIT A MINUTE AXEL SLOW DOWN! Alexa said, HEY WHISP!! Whisp turns to see Axel and Xander and said, HEY GUYS!.. Axel stops in front of them as Xander asked, little bro what are you doing here? Whisp said, I was gonna ask you the same question...well you see my friend here wanted me to help her out with some of the villagers that needed some crafting so I said yes. Alexa asked, hey who's your friend?..that girl with the dark red hair? Whisp said as he chuckles, this is Jubileah she's a friend from kindergarten...Jubilieah these two are my biological brother and sister Xander and Alexa. Jubileah said as she smiled, wow...I always wanted to meet your biological family members...your brother over there looks just like you Whisp. Xander said, thanks...although people do say we look a like. Whisp asked, so whatcha doing here? Alexa said, we were gonna climb up the mountain here. Whisp smiles and said, well me and Jubileah are about to do that as soon as we're finished..mind if we tag along? Xander shrugs and said, I don't see why not. Xander and Axel then decided to help out with Whisp and Jubileah. Axel said as she notices the way Jubileah is looking at Whisp with a shy expression, ooohhh...I think he has another admirer...though she's cute.