(Xander and Oblivions) African Jungle trip

Xander and Oblivion along with Shifty were on a trip to the jungles of Africa. Oblivion asked, remind me again why we're here Xander? The black raccoon said as he walked around the path of the ruins, seriously little bro?..do I need to remind you again?..we're here to see the ancient ruins nothing else.. Oblivion shakes his head and groans before Shifty said, well I may say this at least..it beats the heat in happytreetown. The two sighed before following Xander. They pass through wild animals, tangled vines, pass through unstable bridges, and jump over gaps. When they were almost there they see a giant snake in front of them. Petrified they were gonna fight when a familiar voice said, ANIMAL! The snake looked to see Whisp wearing a jungle explorer outfit. The snake slithers to him and turn back to a mouse revealing to be Whisp pet shape-shifting mouse Animal. Whisp said, hey did ya see any colorful birds yet? Animal shook his head no though he point at Shifty, Oblivion, and Xander. Whisp said as Animal climbs to Whisp's shoulder while Whisp waves to them, hey guys! Shifty said, kid?..what are you doing here? Whisp replies, I was gonna ask you the same question you three. Oblivion said, did Carolyn sent you for her little errands? Whisp chuckled and said, heheh no my grandma sent me to watch some birds in the jungle and plus it's the home of one of my old classmates from kindergarten he's an Adze but takes the form of a lemur...but don't worry he feeds on the bugs here. Xander, Oblivion, and Shifty walked about a few feet before they saw the ruins over by their left. Then a fire fly appeared and turned into a lemur with honey-blonde hair. The lemur said as he stands up, hehe tourists always seeing my home in the ruins. Whisp said as he smiles, Cho it's been a while.. the lemur Cho said as he looks at Whisp and smiles, well I'll be a mosquitos supper...Whisper Willowquim my old classmate from kindergarten...it's been a while since we last seen each other. Whisp said, you as well old friend. Xander said, hey we uhh hate to interrupt the reunion but... Cho said as he chuckles, you three are here to see the ruins well your in luck I'll be more than happy to show you around. Whisp said, Cho here knows every corner of the ruins he'll be more than happy to give you a tour. Cho chuckled as Whisp said, oh these two are my biological big brothers Xander and Oblivion...guys this is Cho. Oblivion said, pleasure to meet you. Xander said, hello. Cho said, nice to meet you too... Oblivion shook his hand before Cho showed Xander, Oblivion, and Shifty around the ruins. Whisp continues bird watching along with Animal.