Kyle and Flippy moment 1

<years ago when Whisp was 1>

Flippy has a little chat with Kyle who was at the junkyard where he wanted to be alone. Flippy sees him and said as he walk to him, There you are K. Kyle looked to see him and said as he grunted, your the last person I wanted to see right now...da fuck do you want Sergeant Flippy?..how the hell did you find me?! Flippy replied, Xander told me where you were. Kyle snarled knowing one of his little brothers wouldn't keep his mouth shut. Flippy sighed and said as he sat next to him, K...can I talk to you for a moment? Kyle sighs and said, fine...what is it ya want?...and for God sake will you stop calling me by my initial honestly you've been calling me that ever since squirt was 5 months. Flippy said, I thought it suits you...*sighs* K?...can I ask you something?
Kyle looked at him and said, what? Flippy asked after clearing his throat, have you ever wish to be normal like I do? Kyle looked at him in surprise before he asked, why are you asking me that? Flippy replied, well...to tell you the truth ever since your brother was reborn I discovered you and I along with your brothers are not much different...before I became a soldier I always wanted to be normal...don't you wanna be able to be like everyone else even though your immortal? Kyle scoffed and asked, where's the fun in that?...though it is true what you said that you and I are not much different but no ones perfect Flippy...nobody in this damned world is born with the family, the appearance, or the personality that they want.. Flippy replied, so your okay with people being afraid of you? Kyle sighs and said, yeah...but why aren't people afraid of you? Flippy sighs and said, well I'm not afraid of you and neither are they afraid of me...so that's one of the things we have in common..fear. Kyle looks at him though he knows he's right those who knew both of them can be afraid of them.