Spencer and Isaiah moments #1

Caution: this involves some LiftyXSplendid (IsaiahXSpencer) So don't judge.

(Splendid) Spencer's pov

After that little event Me and Isaiah went back home. While he's still in my arms we walked in. I can tell Isaiah was embarrassed by the way I'm carrying him it's just too cute. Yeah I..I had feelings for Isaiah. Ever since I became a servant to him things changed. I started to fall in love with Isaiah. Sure it's gay and everything but I don't care and I bet he doesn't wanna admit it. Yeah we've been pretty much been together since I started living with Isaiah in Vega-City. But now my opportunity to make my move will come. Me and him were going to take a bath in the hot-spring style baths. Yeah some of the place is like a hot-spring and Japanese style. Why you may ask? cause we had a weird day today for the both of us and we need a moment to relax. We took off our clothes and went to the bath together. We sat in the bath as I sat next to him. Isaiah looks away and said with hesitation, t..t..thanks for the save back there Spencer.. I smiled and said, it was no problem Isaiah what are masters and servants for? Isaiah rolls his eyes and said, don't get mushy on me Spencer. I chuckled and said, yes master...say Isaiah have you ever thought of me and you...as an item? Isaiah looked dumbstruck and said, what? I chuckled and said as I winked at him, hehe just joking with ya master. Isaiah said as he sighed, quit calling me master just call me Isaiah okay? I said as I chuckled once more, as you wish Isaiah.  Isaiah sighs before he looked at me and I caught a glimpse of him giving me a small smile. I thought as I looked at him, what a nice smile.