The Rebel-Raccoons

21 year old Kyles pov

Since we joined the military it was all seven of our destinies...but...every family that has a rival...and those rivals are the Rebel-raccoons...rebels who fought against the military...assassins from the shadows...the one time we faced these fucks is when we were fighting in war... just like me and my siblings...they are six boys and one girl... the eldest is named Ross...and he's the toughest...toughest my ass...he's a joke...his sister Clover (also disguising herself as a boy) known as River...is annoying and unpredictable...his brothers...Anderson, (Simon) Solitude, Edmund, Zachery, and their youngest brother Leonardo (Leo) also known as Link...they're the opposite of the seven of us...they plan to destroy the military, kill those who get in the way, and prove that they're stronger than all seven of us...but to all seven of us...they're nothing but a joke...they are dangerous almost as dangerous as we are but they will be provoked and pissed easily...nothing can be in their way...not anymore...but once they start they can't stop...nothing will matter if we're out of their way..but as long as we stand and fight...they won't try to destroy anything or us...I won't die not anymore...but they too are immortal...but it won't matter...they may come back from the dead but we will face them again...and again...and again... if we run into them again...we're ready to fight for the military no matter what happens..