Brotherly moments Whisp's other brothers

With: KZCool14 oc's: Choco (short for Chocolate) and his brothers (Fondu, Gummy, Licorice, and Peppermint.)

Choco's pov

Ever since my dad brought home a demon which is our adopted baby brother we at first thought it was a bad idea. Though to our sister he's cute and innocent. But when my brothers and I see him in a different point of view it changed. Licorice was the first to see that he's not bad. When Fondu was put in charge to watch for him he was very protective of him which got him to believe that he wasn't so bad. We do get in trouble whenever we pranked him in his usual nap times. Peppermint got bored of it once. Though Gummy he pranked me and Peppermint which made Whisp laugh at it. That got Gummy smiling. He thought as he smiled, ya know he's actually not so bad..he's not much of a wrestler but I wonder how good he is at pranks. Gummy picked him up and said, ya know your not actually bad I guess you are kinda cute to be our little brother. Licorice said from behind, first me, then Fondu, and now you. Gummy then laughed looking at Whisp and Licorice. That's when Licorice asked, what's so funny Gummy? Then Gummy said, he looks like a tiny version of you Licorice. Peppermint who wanted to give Whisp a chance said as he took the baby away from Gummy, get over here junior. It took Peppermint about 15 minutes until he warmed up to him. As for me well watching him grow up was all I needed to see he wasn't so bad. I just didn't know it until I notice Whisp was walking to me and clinging to my leg. I'm actually happy to call him our little brother. To us he's a Zoamite by heart.

<a day after Whisp's third birthday>

Normal pov

Whisp woke up as he stretched and yawns. That's when Licorice jumps and shouts, BOO!! Whisp gasped as he looks at him. Licorice said as he chuckles, hehe..sorry just wanna surprise ya. Whisp rubbed his eyes and asked, what time is it Licorice?? Licorice replied, time to get dressed...today is the day we will be teaching you something that we like doing little brother. Whisp said, is it wrestling? Licorice chuckled and said, no today you and I are gonna be pranking. Whisp tilted his head and said, who are we pranking?? Licorice replied, you'll see.. later in front of the police station. Choco said, okay perfect targets but let me ask ya...why in the world is he tagging along? Licorice replied petting Whisp on the head, cause he is now old enough to pull pranks on people. Choco said, Licorice he's three years old... Gummy interrupted, ...he is new to this so let's give him a chance besides it would be interesting. Choco said looking at Whisp, so do you know why we chose the fezz? Whisp said with a serious look, cause they put our daddy in prison for the wrong thing they assumed to be..I hate the cops for what they did to Dad. Gummy said in amazement, wow and I thought I was the only one who thought that. Peppermint crosses his arms and said, can't argue with that so let's begin. Then with the cops gone out for 15 minutes they shut down the security system somehow to see what pranks they can do. Peppermint used bugs in the coffee, while the other four just placed snakes and spiders on the desks. Whisp then thought of a prank himself before placing each chocolate filled donuts on the seats places a sign on the back of the seat that says tip me over, and places a banana peel on the entrance. The six boys ran out and made it look like nothing happened before the cops returned. The cops were horrified seeing bugs, snakes, and spiders inside before trying to shoot them all down. Then surprisingly as they sat down they sat on chocolate filled donuts. As one of them walked out he slipped on a banana peel. The six boys were laughing. Fondu said, man that old donut set up was funny! Licorice knew right away with was Whisp as he said chuckling while petting his head, outta boy Whisp. The three year old was embarrassed in a good way. Choco said to him, ya know for a demon...your actually a natural prankster. Whisp chuckled and said, thank you Choco. Gummy said, hey guys how about we prank them on Halloween that be more funny. The boys agreed as Gummy said, you up for it little brother? Whisp nodded and said, yeah I am. Peppermint pulled him close and said petting his head, heheh your okay Whisp. The boys laughed as the cops called the pest control.