A moment of broterly love

A/N: Rages name is now Whisp.

Xander's pov

I know Rage is now Whisp but to me and my brothers he will always be Rage...don't get me wrong I'm actually happy Whisp is living a normal life now but I just don't know what to say anymore. All the pain, the suffering, and the trauma he had suffered is gone. He does things that a boy was supposed to do and hell he even started doing something useful. In his old life he dressed as a woman while working at a cafe but in his new he volunteers at a local church. He plays piano and any instrument he can play. His foster mom Carolyn once taught him how to play a flute. He had been taking dance classes and training how to use his senses and learning how to fight. Flippy just hangs around with him as if he was being his bodyguard or babysitter. He paints and draws so well though one time he predicted the future by painting it which kinda creep me out. He goes to a school that are for kids like him. He spends time with his foster family and friends. He has two sisters named Cassidy and the other I kinda don't remember her name. But he doesn't have much time for us considering he goes to school and all that. But to be honest I wanted to spend as much time with him as I possibly could. So one night I walked passed the church when I heard the piano music coming from inside the church. When I opened it there was Rage playing the piano gracefully. I was so frozen in the soothing melody's spell that I had no idea Rage noticed me he stopped as I snapped out of the trance. Rage stood up and said as he walked to me, hey there big brother. I said as I sighed, listen Rage... Rage said, I told you already my name is Whisp now Xander. I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder in tears, I...I..I know little brother...but listen no matter what...to me...y..you will be Rage Wars...no matter what...I love you brother and I always have. Rage smiled and said as he hugged me, and oh will always be my big brother Xander. I cried and smiled knowing that my little brother will always be Rage Wars...Raphael Mitchell Wars...he smiled at me as we broke the hug his silver and blue eyes glimmered in the bright light. We both hugged once more. I know for a fact Ra..I mean Whisp will be my favorite little brother.