Two new Austrailian recruits

With baki10addz Oc: Claw

The Vega-City military was having a good day so far but at the same time stressful. The soldiers including Kyle and his brother Xander who only came here for a visit and his two team mates were called cause of a new recruit. Isaiah stood there emotionless. Though the females of the find him attractive despite him being a ninja and a soldier at the same time. Cocoa ka-boom said in her usual french accent, hahaha...bien avec un soldat dur et beau comme lui. Je veux me demander à qui il va demander un rendez-vous. (well with a tough and good looking soldier like him. I haft to wonder who he's going to ask on a date.) Bloody-Mary-Ellen said as she sighed, were here to see what this is about not comment on a ninja/soldier...*looks at him* though I think he's gonna ask me. Grenade-Renae didn't have time for this before she did what Mime has to do...pretend she is walking down the stairs. Hysteria said, what's wrong Renae?...not in the mood..hahahahaha... Dimitri whispered, quiet girls...the General is about to speak. General Calibur began to speak, Soldiers! The soldiers stood in their usual manner. General Calibur continue, I gathered you all here cause we have a new recruit in the Vega-City military. Colonel R.B. said, alright ladies and gentlemen of the military...time to introduce our newest soldier from all the way from Sydney Australia and is also a female dingo...Kelly Stone. Kelly came our of nowhere and landed on her own two feet and said as she faces the soldiers, good-day mate. Before General Calibur can continue a phone call interrupted their speech. But as Colonel R.B. answered it he said, hello. An Australian voice was heard, hey mate..can I get a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese? Colonel R.B. said, sir this is a military not a pizza joint. the voice said, can I get pepperoni with that mate? Colonel R.B. said, sir I told you this isn't a pizza joint...you seriously got the wrong number. Things went from bad to worse as Colonel R.B. gets stressed and growls before he said, Kyle...do something this is getting annoying. Kyle said, yes sir. Kyle walked to the phone and said, hello. The voice said, hello mate can I get a peperoni pizza? Kyle said, how about a side of...FUCKING BESTING YOUR ASS! The voice said, no thanks I already had one. Kyle then said, Claw I am in no mood for this shit and I know it's you. Claw said, alright then mate can I get a drink with that? Kyle said, how about I give you a fucking a hang-up! Kyle hangs up as Xander, Andy, Dimitri, and Hunter walks to them. Xander said, let me guess..was it a prank call? Kyle said, nope it's just a certain soldier acting fucked in the head..honestly I don't know how anyone would put up with that Australian fuck. Then the phone rang twice as Kyle picked it up and yelled, WHAT?! Claw said, hello mate...can I get a pizza with extra cheese? Kyle said as he growls, Claw your fucked in the head and I think you fucking got the wrong damn number...now fuck off! Claw said, can I get a large drink with that? Kyle hung up and said, ugh...the only thing I wanna give you is a fucking Cock that will be big enough to split your ass in half. Xander said, hehe...damn Claws a joke...and I thought Hysteria was the clown. Kyle said as he facepalmed, ugh don't get me started Xander. Andy said in his usual western accent, well I can relate...I mean I lived at a bayou for most of my life...and those dog-gone flies won't stop buzzing all over the cabin. Kyle sighs before the phone rang again as Xander answered it and said, Claw this is getting annoying.. Claw said, how about I get a large cheese pizza. Xander said in his sarcastic tone, alright that will be...YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH SOMEONES COCK IN IT!!! Xander hung up as Kelly walks to them and said, what's all the chitty-chatting and yelling for mate? Hunter said, you wouldn't believe us if we told ya. Reason and Isaiah were really not amused. But before things can go further someone fell on top of Andy causing him to lay on his belly. They turn to none other than Claw as he said, hello mate. Everyone but Kelly said, CLAW?! Kyle yelled, HOW THE HELL DID YOU PASS THE FUCKING SECURITY!? Claw said, I killed them. Dimitri said, YOU WHAT?!...*to Willow* WILLOW!!! Willow walks pass them and said retrieve the surviving soldiers, don't haft to call me twice. Claw chuckled and threw a big piece of muscle on Dimitri. As it hit him Dimitri said very insulted and mad, oh honestly!..didn't your mom ever tell you not to throw stuff?! Claw said for fun, nope...although the pillow I'm sitting on is a bit lumpy mate. Andy said as he was insulted, I ain't no pillow ya Prehistoric varment now get the hell off me! Claw stands up as Andy stands up. Claw said ashe smiles, your quiet a dog with a temper mate. Andy said, I ain't no dog ya varment!...I'm a hyena there's a dog-gone difference. Claw chuckled. Kyle said, well I'm gonna t.. Kelly interrupted and said, oh cut some slack mate. He didn't mean any harm. Claw looked at her as he thought, blimey mate...she's Australian. Kyle growled as Dimitri and Andy growled along side him. Hunter and Xander smirked as they see the way he's looking at Kelly. Xander whispered, this is interesting. Hunter whispered, yeah I think someone has caught his attention. Xander whispered, yeah a dingo like her with a Sabretooth tiger like him?...that be a good match...heheh. Kyle and Dimitri walked off with the rest of the soldiers accept Kelly as Claw asked, so why are you all wearing black?...did someone die mate? Kyle yelled, NO THIS IS THE COLOR OF THE UNIFORMS HERE YOU AUSTRALIAN CLOWN!! Claw said calmly and in a teasing tone, temper temper mate no need to feel depressed now. Kelly giggled and said, that was actually good mate. Claw said as he smiled, thanks love. Kyle walked off as he rolled his eyes and mumbles, Australians. Kelly said, ehh don't mind them mate...they're just as stubborn as a crocodile with a tooth ache. Claw said as he chuckled, ehh don't worry love. Kelly said as she smiled, oh my name's Kelly Stone what's yours? Claw said as he smiled, names Claw...nice to meet ya mate. Kelly said, pleasures mine mate.

<The next day>

Kelly entered with Claw as Dimitri said, what is he doing here?! Xander said as he sighed, don't you remember he was transferred here. Dimitri yelled, WHAT?! Claw said, it's no joke mate...I mean a porcupine like yourself shouldn't forget. Kelly giggles as Dimitri said, I'm an echidna not a porcupine. Kyle said, I can't believe you got transferred here...ugh...now you better behave yourself...and your lucky General Calibur is having Kelly be with you and I hope she be a better influence on your sorry ass. Kyle walks off as the other soldiers followed. Kelly said, wanna wrestle some crocks Claw? Claw said, sure thing love. Then both walked out as they went to the lake to wrestle some crocodiles.