new year

today is New Year's Eve and everyone is getting ready for the new year. Toothy was helping out his friends for the new years preporations at happytreetown. he looked forward to kissing Cuddles at midnight. though some of the others in town were doing new years there way. Whisper and little Reese planned to set off fire crackers and making their own sparks fly in the sky as Animal was helping them out. Cassidy and her two friends including Rain-Dance are doing their new years with Rain-dance and her family. Flippy planned his obviously along side Brandon and Kiara they even let Brandons little girl Peyton  join them along with her two brothers. Kyle and Xander would rather blow each others heads off then do new years with each other. Oblivion is celebrating new years with his family. August, Kim, and their parents are celebrating new years with a blast. Death and Wrath and their kids celebrated theirs normally. Lifty and SPlendid along with their kid Satsuki celebrated it the super way. it was already night time and the friends are ready to count down til the new year. when the ten seconds started to count everyone in happytree town begin the count down til it struck twelve and evryone shouted, HHHAAAPPPPYYYYY NNNNNNNEEEEEWWWWWWW YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAARRRRR!!!! confetti and fireworks bursted into the sky as the new year was welcomed.

A/N: hi guys I hope you guys have a happy new year and sorry it was short. but  Im so excited for the new year. well everyone on wattpad have a happy new year. :3