Alex's tragedy/Alex's cherished childhood memory

Name: Alex

Species: Tiger

Gender: male.

Bio: a soldier who had been desired for battle since he was a child...looking up to his uncles and father...growing up he always tries so hard to impress his father...knowing full well he wanted nothing more but to be a soldier like his father..but as soon as he grew older his uncles were killed and his father commit suicide...the last words from his father were. "Alex...my son...don't forget to fight as hard as me...I'm so...proud of you..I can't be more proud...of you than I am now...Alex...be strong...I love you...my son." Alex was upset and depressed but very angry at what has happened...his mother was upset...to this day he fights for the military to carry out his fathers plan and mission...

___________________________________

Alex's pov

My life is a war...but my father always tells me to be the soldier that I am meant to be...I never forgave the ones who took my father away...I remember what he said to me...when I was a child.

<flashback>

Normal pov

Alex's father Tyler was conjured up a plan with his brothers Terror and Tide... he sees his son (8 year old Alex) and said, Alex what are you doing here? Alex said, Uncle Tide brought me. Tyler said as he turns to his little brother, you brought my son here?...really?...*Tide was in huge trouble for that as Tyler scoffed before turning to his child* Alex...son I...I like to tell you about all this...but you can't be in here until you grow up some more...I know your anxious to get in...but maybe when I'm done with work or if I'm at lunch break...I will spend some time with you...if your a good boy...I'll have your Uncle Tide get you some ice cream...can you do that for me? Alex nodded as Tyler smiled and said and pets his son's head, at a boy Alex...that's my son...

<flashback ends>

Alex's pov

I still miss my father to this day...but I can't let him down...to carry out my fathers destiny won't be a challenge nor will it be in vain.