Thinking back to the ghost story from April Fools day

Enough was enough Whisp had to get down to what or who made that ghost story that was first sighted since the April Fools day incident. The 16 year old raccoon had to go to Kyle's house to know what's going on. He was fed up cause the ghost story was getting into one of his little sisters head that it's making her frightened. When Whisp knocked on the door Kyle opened it up and said, whassup squirt?..why the heck are you upset? Whisp asked with his arms crossed and scowled, okay I'm this close to getting as angry as my grandmother... Kyle asked, what happened?... Whisp replied, Mairvianosa is getting paranoid every time I take her to church with me so I can resume my volunteering...every time I do she gets scared of the cemetery..all cause some stupid jellybean brain told some scary story of a ghost that shoots someone. Kyle sighed and said, I knew Xander's dumb story was gonna get people crazy. Whisp raised a brow as Kyle said, come on in I'll explain everything. Whisp went in and sat down. Kyle sat down across from him and said, Xander came up with that dumb ghost story when you were fourteen then weeks ago he decided to scare Oblivion and his family and friends with it...plus he got Kaito to be the ghost. Whisp asked in shock, HE DID WHAT?! Kyle sighs and said, ehh don't let it bother you squirt...though when I heard about Xander scaring Oblivion again...I was pissed as a bucket of hornets and wasps. Whisp asked, why does Xander do that?... Kyle replied, it's kind of a routine every April fools day once he does it can't stop until he scares the living hell flames out of him. Whisp said as he raised a brow, oh...I was wondering what was all the screaming and mess was about...now I know why... Kyle then asked as Morgan poured Whisp a set of jasmine-tea, so your little sister is terrified of the cemetery cause she heard the ghost of the de...cop?.. Whisp sighs and said, was this the same cop who arrested my father? Kyle said as he shrugs, possibly...look the guy got himself killed and yadda yadda...besides I dunno when Xander decided to tell that dumb story. Whisp said, hmph!...stupid police I hate them they wouldn't even know that my father was actually helping them but no on understands my father like me and my family do. Kyle said, hehehe...your hatred for cops has really grown on me you pipe-size squirt... Whisp asked, what can you tell me about the story? Kyle said as he sighed, all I know is that Xander told them that the ghost haunts his grave...he said the priest who was previously in the church you were in was found dead the next morning and he was filled with holes that were possibly gun shot holes. Whisp raised a brow and said, that part about the priest actually happened... Kyle was surprised before Whisp continued, one of the church members found him dead and it was only a few weeks after I started volunteering at the church...I arrived there soon just after the ambulance came in... Kyle asked, can you tell me how it happened? Whisp said, well I got ready early in the morning cause I had to play the organ on that day.

<flashback>

Whisp was on his way to church but when he was greeted by the ambulance. Whisp turn to the grave digger and asked, what happened? The grave digger said as he sighed, someone shot the priest to death last night. Whisp mumbled in shock, great jumping cyphers. One of the church members said crying, I...I was so frightened...I..I didn't know if someone was... the member broke down crying as Whisp comforts her and said, calm down it's okay...quick think did you see anyone at the church? The member shook her head no and said, no...I didn't I was alone before I found the priest. Whisp asked, was there a murder weapon or any sign of footprints? The member said as tears stream down her face, n-no...all I know is I heard someone whispering but...I assume it was just the grave digger mumbling about his worries again. Whisp thinks for a moment or two before Splendont who was in charge of the case for Whisps attention and said, look kid I appreciate the help but you don't haft to relive your days as a four year old detective again. Whisp said, are you sure about that sir? Splendont said as he sighs, well think about it you were only four years old at the time...look I appreciate the help but I got it from here...now go on to your grandmas house or something. Whisp shrugged and nodded before walking off.

<flashback ends>

Whisp finished his sentence, and that's all I know...they said the culprit wasn't caught and they have no idea who did it to the priest and why. Kyle thought for a moment or two before he asked, so how does Mairvianosa even know it was a ghost and not someone trying to scare her or the gravedigger fooling around...how the hell did this happen Whisp! Whisp took a deep breath and replied, well there's no easy way to explained this but about a week or two before April Fools day I was told to watch over Mairvianosa when I was called to do the organ for their special service...though just before the service was over Mairvianosa was came in shaking in fear...she was outside where I can see her through the window...but when she came inside she looked like something scared her...she said she saw something lurking in the shadows...it was a cloudy day at the time though I assumed that my great great grand Uncle was trying to scare her but then I remember he's been destroyed so I assume it was just the gravedigger being his usual self...I mean Mairvianosa loved going to church with me but on that day she has been scared but I don't know what or who would scare an innocent little girl...then on April fools day Mairvianosa heard whispering and saw something lurking in the shadows again but it was weird no one was there when Mairvianosa got scared again. Kyle has a thought for a moment or two and said he and Whisp take their cup, bro we may need to look into this a little further I dunno if your sisters in horrible danger or some moron was to scaring her on purpose. Kyle thought as Whisp took a sip of the tea, me and the others may need to see if what Mairvianosa saw at the church was a dumbass scaring a little girl or something else...Whisp does anything to protect his little siblings...in fact he do anything to protect others and Kaito...wait...what he say about Splendont saying he was a detective?