Three new scottish soldiers

With baki10addz oc's: (the Scottish brothers) Screech, Scream, And Shriek.

The V.C. Military has finally got three new Scottish soldiers. They're wild, they're badass, they're tough, they're real strong, and they're females.

Kyles pov

I was in the military after another damn argument with that emo bratty brother of mine Xander. It was about time this military had Scottish soldiers...the three Scottish brothers from the carnivore base won't stop bothering Colonel R.B. and General Calibur about it. But now they finally have new Scottish soldiers...let's just hope these three are as tough as they say they are. Then on cue just like with Kelly Stone they made an announcement about the three new soldiers. But before we can introduced them the Scottish brothers from the carnivore base who were here for some grenades for the base arrived. All three of the brothers Screech, Scream, And their little brother Shriek. Screech said, aye there lad how's life? I replied as I rolled my eyes, fucked up thanks to that emo brother of mine. Scream said butting in, oh I heard yee and Xander are fighting now lad..which is very strange that yee both are... Screech said, Scream we be here to get some grenades for the base not be talking about brotherly fights. Shriek asked, I be knowing this be annoying lad but do yee have Scottish soldiers now? I said as I sighed annoyed, well your in luck...we got three new soldiers from Scotland. The three brothers said in surprise, REALLY?! I nodded before General Calibur started the introductions on the new soldiers.

Normal pov

The soldiers sat still as General Calibur said, ladies and gentlemen!...we have finally have Scottish soldiers in this base...all the way from Lewiston Scotland, and all three are female Scottish Pine Martens...let us introduced our newest soldiers...Paula, Philyss, And Polly. The Scottish brothers decided to stay and see these female Scottish soldiers. Before they knew what was happening their jaws dropped at the sight of the soldiers as the three female Pine Martens walked out. Paula was the sassy by badass of the group she wears a short Scottish kilt and her weapon is a bow and arrow, Philyss was more careless but feels no mercy for those she kills her weapon is none other than a pistol, and Polly was more joyful and more childish but she's real tough as her friends if you judge her appearance you'll see she's real childish. Screech who didn't let his jaw dropped too long said as he smirked, lads these lassies look mighty fine.. Scream said examining Philyss, I be not getting ahead of myself Screech this lass over there looks like she be giving the dirtiest look I be seeing. Shriek said as he was looking at Polly who noticed and waved at him, I think that lass with the pigtails likes me. Screech and Scream said, ya think Shriek? Screech said looking at Paula, I be saying we be getting to know these lassies Scream besides it's not often we be seeing pretty looking lassies like these... Scream said as he sighed, yee make a good poi... he trailed off as he and Screech saw Shriek was not where he is. Screech asked, where the heck is Shriek?! Scream looks to see Shriek talking to Polly and said, I be having the answer lad. Shriek said, want some candy lassie? Polly said while giggling, hehehe...aye yee be a sweet lad. Shriek said, why thank yee lassie. Screech and Scream looked at each other before they walked to talk to the other two.