The deal

<in the night.>

Shifty couldn't take it anymore. He decided to go to Vega-City...he dug up Liftys body and wrapped it in a sheet before putting it in the van. He placed a fake corpse into the coffin and buried it. He drove to Vega-City and carried his brothers corpse into the apartment where Kyle, and Xander are. Shifty shouted while holding his brothers corpse and knocked on the door, HEY WARS OPEN UP!!!...COME ON I KNOW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS ARE IN THERE!!!...KYLE JUST OPEN THE DOOR! Xander opens the door to see a heavily breathing Shifty as Kyle said, *yawns* what the hell is it?...*sees Shifty and glares at him* oh it's you...what do you want Shifty?...life ain't fucking you up enough?...*Shifty shows him Liftys corpse* what the hell? Shifty said, Kyle do me a favor...you haft to bring Lifty back to life! Xander let out a light gasped. Kyle said in his usual tone, what the fuck did you say? Shifty said, who else would I turn to?...please I don't care just bring him back! Xander said in shock, Shifty.... Kyle said, we can't do that. Shifty said in tears, please...ya haft to...who else would I turn to? Xander said, listen Shifty we wanna help you but we can't do that. Shifty said in a begging tone, please!..I..I..I'll give my soul to you both I'll do anything to give my brother back. Kyle and Xander exchange looks before they talked it out. Then Kyle said, oh alright!...but we're gonna exchange something else for his resurrection... Shifty said, what is it?...your demons aren't you? Kyle said, true we are but deep down we still are...but we're not one of those demons who exchange souls for this kinda crap. Xander said, this resurrection exchange for your brothers memories and two out of all of his emotions. Shifty was shock but didn't care. Kyle said, listen...he's not gonna remember anything about himself or have any emotions at all...he's just gonna be like half of the people who are emotionless... shifty thought, that explains everyone's eyes looking dull. Xander said, okay.. then the doors closed as Shifty walked off.