Kyle The predator demon

Kyle's pov

I suppose you all are wondering why I'm this way. Why am I blindfolded and wearing a hood in public wherever I go? Well let's just say I transformed into more of a demon...I transformed into the predator demon..I dunno what it is but I can tell you it's not a good sign..I can only turn back but my demon eyes remain. The only other persons who knew about this was my siblings, one of my teammates, and squirts grandmother...I would cause a panic if I show my face. Wanna know why? Well then...fine but do not say I warned you.

<flashback>

It all began when I was walking alone. It was a usual day for me. Though the cross shaped scar was cause some idiot from squirts class "accidentally" placed a silver cross on my demon eye. I'm a demon Da fuck did you expect?! Demons do not like crucifix related crap! Fliqpy wouldn't leave me the hell alone for 3 weeks cause of it. Until it happened... it was in the middle of the evening I walked in the same woods I got my demon eye. But this time something else. It was a golem. It was similar to the monster I faced but more dark. It roared as it ran to me. I had shown no fear and attacked it. Though it was mostly damaged it still stands its ground as it was invincible. That's when I removed my eyepatch and revealed my demon eye. As it charged towards me one last time my grin showed my sharp teeth and my nails began to sharpen themselves. I clawed the beast with unnatural speed. Though it was almost defeated. My demon wings had the colors of the flames, my horns grew, my raccoon tail was half a devil, and I obtained this wild demonic insanity craving inside of me... Then as the golem immediately ran towards me I clawed it's head off. Just after I killed it I heavily breathed and turn to normal. But that's when the same thing happened again but this time both my eyes were demonic. Like the monster it too turned into flames and ashes and aimed at my other eye. I let out a painful unusual scream as it happened. It stopped before I held my other eye. I screamed, MY EYE!!..MY FUCKING EYE!! I looked at the bloody pond and saw that both my eyes are now demonic. But my other eye had a red pentagram on it instead of a pupil just like my first demon eye that has a blue pupil. Dimitri who witnessed the whole thing told me something I never knew. I was not any immortal demon...I'm a predator demon. Which was the reason why those two monsters were turned in flames and ashes cause I was feeding off their energies. On that moment I realized something since squirt was now who he is today. He wasn't the only one changing. Me and my siblings are. We began to unravel our true selves.

<flashback ends>

Here I am now wearing a sleeveless jacket with a hood over my head and blindfolded so no mere mortal, immortal, or any other would see my demonic eyes. I can never let anyone see me the same way again. I may not see but I can catch their scent.