Kiara's backstory

You all know the Tiger Slayer Kiara but what some of you don't know is her back story. Her story begins at a small village similar to Happytreetown. The elder of that small village and ultimate tiger slayer along with his wife were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Fur blue as cotton candy and hair as pink as bubblegum. She was a sweet young girl filled with so much courage and purity. They decided to name her Kiara cause that name suits her. Years went by and Kiara turned into a lovely little girl though she heard her father had fallen in vain from a tiger that he hunted down. Kiara took her fathers dagger and caught the tiger off guard after he ran passed her. Young Kiara holds up the head of the tiger and puts it on a stick in honor of her father. Kiara was never the same since her fathers death. She and her mother attended the funeral. Kiara took responsibility by practicing to slay tigers like her father did before her. Though as she grew older and tougher she was prepared to slay all tiger soldiers that stand in her way. She wanted to slay the tiger general and put his head on a stick as a reminder of what her title of tiger slayer is. Though unfortunately someone beat her too it and that someone was Fliqpy who fell for the girls beauty and tough killings. Kiara was the second of Flippys surviving friends from the war after Brandon became friends with Flippy. Kiara loved her two friends but she didn't want to be Fliqpys. At least until she gained her love for him and they had a child named Flora.