cheering up her heart

A/N: happy Valentine's Day!

Lera-Belles pov

It's been six hole days...since my daddy was taken and it's been six days since my mommy was in the Hospital...I was so unhappy and so heart broken...until I heard a voice said, Lee? I turn to see Jet looking at me in concern, are you alright? I said to him as I faced him in depression and sadness, Jet...my mommy is still asleep and won't wake up, and my daddy's still...*sniffs* Jet then said, ever since it happened...I was so angry at that son of a... Jace and his friends interrupted, WWWHHHOOOAA!!! Jace yelled, NOT THAT FAR BIG BRO!! The three walked off awkwardly as Jet sighed and said, I was so angry...he caused you so much sadness, He caused your parents to be this, HE CAUSED YOU TO BE THIS WAY!...AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU AND YOUR PARENTS!! I was shocked yet surprised that Jet really cares about me...I love him but I had no idea Jet cares this much about me... I was in tears as I said, J..Jet...y..you care about me that much?...*sniffs* he said, yes...I do...I always care about you Lee...I love you...and I want nothing more but to be by your side...even though we're only kids...I love you and I don't want that to go away... I smiled as tears stream down my face and said, oh Jet...*sniffs* your so sweet... he smiled and said as he wiped my tears away, it's gonna be alright Lee...I promise you that...hey...I know this is sudden...but can you meet me by the greenhouse at the afternoon? I nodded as I smiled.

Later in the afternoon.

Jets pov

I was waiting for Lee to get here at the greenhouse...I'm so angry at the person that took my future father-in-law...*embarrassed* hehehe...yeah we're kids and yet we're thinking about when we're older and get married and all that...lol...okay...*clears throat* I was in the greenhouse waiting for Lee then as if on cue...she walks to me...and she was really pretty...she was wearing an orchid color dress and accessories...I smiled and said, you look lovely Lee. She smiled and said, thank you Jet...hehe I blushed a bit before I gave her a bouquet of flowers and said, here Lee...these are for you.. She said, oh...*takes the bouquet* thank you Jet...your so sweet... she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and placed a hand on the cheek she kissed me on and said as I smiled, th..thank you Lee. We both laughed and talked as we took a walk in the greenhouse full of beautiful flowers.

A/N: ❤️HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!💗