A "tricky" Halloween (an HTF halloween special)

Whisp's pov

Before I went with Reese and my sisters to help them trick or treat I had to pull a prank on my biological brothers. I chuckled as I turn to my friend the shadow and said, okay are you ready to pull a trick on my brothers? The shadow nodded as I chuckled mischievously. The shadow went Into the house as long as I'm in distance as I went to my hiding spot.

Xander's pov

I was in the living room on Halloween night watching a cheesy zombie movie when I heard a sound that came from behind. I felt paralyzed when I heard it and yelled, WH..WHOS THERE?! I shrugged and continued the movie but before I can get to the cheesier part I felt a slimy dead hand on my shoulder. I hesitated before I shakily looked to see a zombie hand and I screamed as I looked to see a zombie. I screamed so loud I woke up my older brother.

Kyles pov

I woke up to hear Xander screaming which is giving me a fucking headache. He screams like a fucking bitch. I stomped into the livingroom and yelled as I threw a pillow at him, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU EMO!!! Xander said as he looked at me in tears, bro!..t..there's a zombie in the house! I looked to see an empty livingroom and said, there's nothing there Xander now quit acting like a bitch! Xander said, BUT I SAW A ZOMBIE I SWEAR!!! I rolled my eyes and said, I told you not to watch that damn movie no matter how cheesy it is! Xander said, BUT IM LIKE A GROWN ASS MAN AND YOUR TREATING ME LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD!!! I mumbled, hmmph! At least we didn't haft to take squirt for trick or treating..Flippys hired nanny was ready to punch us in the throat. Xander said, what was that?? I said as I scoffed, nothing but shit your a former soldier yet you get scared of a stupid movie. I walked off as Xander mumbled, shitty-cannibal! I yelled, I HEARD THAT!!!

Xander's pov

I can't believe Kyle thought I was making it up. Ugh this part of the reason why we don't get along anymore. Anyway I turned the tv off before I looked to see the basement door opened. I was hesitant before I went down. Before I knew it the door slammed shut as I was left in the dark. I was feeling scared before I feel something grab my ankle as I screamed so loud again. The door opened and I see Kyle looking pissed.

Kyles pov

I heard him scream again. I was so pissed as I opened the door. I yelled, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOIT NOW?! Xander said as he stuttered, s..something grabbed me and... I interrupted, UGH ITS PROBABLY YOUR IMAGINATION SO STOP BEING SCARED YOU BIG BABY!!! I was so angry I stomped off before I see a shadow duplicate of Rage to rather squirt running by...yea I call him by his middle name besides it suits him but I mostly call him squirt...to me and my bros at least...I shoulda known that squirts shadow was pulling a trick. I mumbled, I shoulda known.

Xander's pov

I walked up the stairs before going to the bathroom. I was so scared as I entered. that's when I see the hot water coming on the sink and fogging the mirror. But then I screamed again as I saw the word "BBBBBOOOOOO!!!"

Kyles pov

I heard him scream again and I'm getting so pissed off before I stomped off and knocked on the door as I yelled, WILL YOU STOP WITH THE SCREAMING YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!! Xander came out and said, b..b..but.. I rolled my eyes and said as I grabbed him, do I haft to show you there's nothing to be fucking afraid of Xander?!..follow me! I dragged him out as I heard Rages laughter outside.

Whisp's pov

I laughed hysterically as I high-five my shadow and said, ahahahahah!..that was priceless he shoulda seen the look on his face when he screamed! Then I stopped laughing as I heard a familiar voice, I thought I smelled the scent of a certain little brat. I turn to see my oldest brother Kyle with his hands crossed. I said, ehheheheh...sorry bro...we were just having fun.. Kyle said, by scaring Xander?..geez squirt your more mischievous than before. I said, wait your not mad? Kyle said with a smirk, you kidding?..why would I be?..you really made him piss his pants!..ha I haven't seen him this scared since he was 2 years old!...your lucky I'm not telling anyone about this squirt. I said, thanks bro...I gotta go I promise Reese and my sisters I trick or treat with them. Kyle said as he waved, okay then...have a happy Halloween squirt. I said as I waved back, okay have a happy Halloween to you too. Kyle went back inside as the shadow made a proud pose. I said, hehehehe...that was actually fun... Animal appeared on my shoulder and squeaks in my ear as I said, is that so?..well then I better get ready..good thing I have my costume. Animal smiled as I walked off with Animal and my shadow.

Kyles pov

I went inside and Xander who was listening to the conversation was Paul as a ghost. I said, see?..it was just our brother pulling your leg... Xander said in relief, oh...well I gotta admit that was actually a good scare...although I didn't know it was Whisp and his shadow the whole time. I said, I must admit I was gonna laugh at it myself...you nearly pissed your pants at that last one!..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Xander said insulted, HEY IT WAS NOT FUNNY!!! I pointed at his crotch as he looked down and he saw he really did pissed his pants. I laughed at him as Xander growled and said, oh you wanna laugh at me?..I'll give you something to laugh at right here! He held his fist as we begin to fight but it wasn't long after Oblivion who came in unannounced said, ALRIGHT YOU TWO KNOCK IT OFF!! We hugged and crossed our arms as Oblivion said, uhh guys?...we may need to go to a Halloween party...my wife and sister-in-law is already taking care of my boys for Halloween...*looks at Xander's pants* uhh you might need a change of pants Xander. Xander said as I put on my black clothes for Halloween and my skull mask, not my fault I was scared. Xander changed into his dark grey clothes with a pumpkin mask as Oblivion said, wait what? I said, we'll explain that later. Then we headed out to the Halloween party in the evening as we walked passed every kid in a costume including Whisp's little siblings. Although I saw Whisp in a vampire prince costume and he was charming towards the ladies. I smiled a little that he was a charmer. I can admit that. I chuckled softly and mumbled, happy Halloween squirt.

__________________________________

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed it. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 👻👻👻💀💀💀☠️☠️🎃🎃🎃🎃
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡