Oblivion tells Remnant and Stealthy

With: @Baki10addz oc's (the sneaky) Stealthy, and Claw (mentioned), and @theunknownRC6 oc: (the ultimate survivor herself and the older sis of two) Remnant.

Remnant was walking around for a bit wanting another fight with Claw but she for some odd reason she didn't find him. Remnant sees Kyle but almost didn't recognize him with his black hair (red and green streaks) and all. Remnant then walks to him and said, hey Kyle... Kyle looks to see Remnant and said, ugh!..not you again! Remnant said as she raised a brow, whoa...in a bad mood as usual...have you seen Claw?.. Kyle said, don't mention him besides that nitwit has been annoying my ass 24 fucking 7! Remnant asked, whaddya mean? Kyle said, ever since he transferred to the military I'm in he's been a total annoyance towards me and my two teammates!...we worked our asses off while he and his girlfriend and son go off messing with everyone! Remnant asked, he's a parent now? Kyle said, just fucking leave me out of this Remnant!..besides I got better things to do then talk about that clown!...*mumbles: I swear how do the other soldiers put up with his shit?!..* then a familiar voice said, ahoy there pirate boy! Kyle looked around and said, who the hell said that?! Stealthy appeared and said, who do you think pirate? Kyle said as he growled, how many times do I haft to fucking tell you?!...HAVING AN EYEPATCH ON DOES NOT MAKE ME A PIRATE! Remnant then looks at Kyle's eyepatch and said, hey what's with the eyepatch?... Stealthy said, cause he becoming a pirate! Kyle said getting pissed, I AM NOT A PIRATE STEALTHY!!..I FUCKING SWEAR I DUNNO WHY OBLIVION STICKS BY YOU AND YOUR WIFE! Stealthy said as he smirked, cause he's our friend and he's not a pirate like you...and one more thing. Kyle asked, what?! Stealthy said as Remnant chuckled, How about you get yourself a hook? Kyle then said, I AM NOT A PIRATE I AM A SOLDIER!! Oblivion butted in and said, bro!..just stop!..ya know Stealthy is only playing!..so unless ya want Whisp to tell on you and Xander back there I suggest you go calm down somewhere else. Kyle growled and walks off. Stealthy said, thanks Oblivion.. Remnant asked, if I may need to ask what's his deal?..he's in a darker mood than he usually is...although I heard he and Xander get into fights with each other. Oblivion said, they've been doing for as long as I can remember...Kyle's been darker than he was before a week after Flippy hired a nanny...although I'm still shocked about that part of me and Xander... Remnant said, huh?...whaddya mean? Stealthy then asked, are you okay Oblivion?..has something happened? Oblivion took a deep breath and said, can you two keep a secret? Remnant said, you can trust us Oblivion and sure..right sweetie? Stealthy said, that's right Remmy...*to Oblivion* and yes we can keep it a secret...what happened? Oblivion said as he sighed, the other day Lifty and Shifty found out something about us... Remnant asked, what is it? Oblivion then said, well...for some reason they were at the hospital me and Xander were born at...they told us that me and Xander...are twins.. Stealthy said in shock as Remnant let's out a gasped, you and Xander?..twins?..no way. Oblivion nodded and said, way...at first we didn't believe them but when they showed mine and Xander's birth certificates they were right...we both had the same birthday and born on the same day. Stealthy then asked, what day were you two born on? Oblivion said, March 14'th. Stealthy and Remnant looked at each other as Remnant said, well I found it odd that you and Xander are the same age...now I know why...but you shouldn't be so shocked everyone has secrets and you already know why mine is...about me having more than one sister. Oblivion said, oh...that's right...but if your sisters are God's then why Aren't you one Remnant? Stealthy asked, yeah come to think of it... Remnant then said, well it is weird that I'm not a god like my sisters but you two may say I'm a half god. Stealthy then said, well now that's out of the way...by the way how's young Stealth doing? Oblivion said as the three friends walked to grab a quick bite to eat, he's his usual self...though he found himself a couple of teammates... Remannt, Stealthy, and Oblivion laughed as they walked.