Matts summer friend/Sue back to life

<later when she was admitted to the hospital>

The doctor said as he looked at Matt, ya know it's a miracle that she was brought to life although she may be here for a while and it may take a while until she fully recovers Officer Tanks. Matt said, okay...thanks.

Matt's pov

Ever since Whisp brought my wife back to life I felt relieved and happy. Though my hatred for Deb and her family still stayed. But it's a miracle that I can't kill her anymore... Whisp made my family whole again. I went to a diner nearby and there I see my summer pal Toothy. His mother was once a secretary in the Vega-City police department. So I sat next to him and said, hey Toothy. Toothy turn to me and said, hey Matt how is she doing? I replied, she's doing okay though she may stay at the hospital for a while. Toothy said, so whatcha gonna do now since you don't need to avenge her anymore. Matt said, well I told Sue the whole story and everything and she and I agreed to declare war against that horrid slut and her husband and her son. Toothy said, as much as I don't believe in violence but listen...don't stop fighting for what's right Matt...and never give up. I nodded and said as I looked at him, okay thanks for the confidence and the advice Buddy. Toothy said as he smiled, it's all I can do for a friend like you. A waitress said as she looked at us, can I take your orders gentlemen? we both ordered drinks as it began to rain.