Bonus chapter: 60

Thank you @Krystallkhaz for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you liked everyone in "Beauty and the Beast... Well Not Exactly" except Xavier but I do hope you end up liking him!

I love school. I know how it sounds and honestly, I may sound like a nerd but I love school. I love learning new things and figuring things out. With my advanced IQ, learning was easy no matter the subject. I've never not been able to solve a problem or understand a topic. This is my last year of law school before I move on to my Juris doctorate degree. Drew and I have been living in the Cambridge Boston area for the last three years. We have both been working on getting our law degrees.

Living with him has been heaven. He isn't like my brothers. He'll clean, help me cook, and surprises me with little gifts all the time. With him I almost never have nightmares and I don't hear voices anymore. We've had some arguments that have caused one of us to storm out but we'd always come back to bed to sleep it off. After our first argument, I locked myself in the bedroom. Later that night he picked the lock and came to bed to hold me.

Right now I was sitting at my desk in the living room, writing a paper for class. Drew came over pulling up a chair to sit beside me. He kissed my shoulder. I smiled but kept working. He moved his lips up kissing the side of my neck. He moved up again to kiss my cheek. I finally turned my head. "Can I help you?"

He shut my computer. "Come on I'm taking you out."

"Drew baby I have so much studying to do. We can go out when I'm less busy." He pulled me up to stand, bent down, and threw me over his shoulder. "Andrew Grey! Put me down."

"Nope," he said popping his p.

The door opened and he walked us out of the house. "This is kidnapping!"

He walked us downstairs and to the garage all while I was smacking his back and butt. He doesn't like it when I smack his butt so I got a smack on mine each time. He set me in the car and blocked my way out. "We're going out, end of discussion."

"But-"

"No buts or I'll smack your butt so hard you'll have a red handprint, do you want that?" I shrugged turning myself all the way into the car. He chuckled. "Good girl."

He closed my door and walked around to the driver's side. As he got in I ran out of the car running back towards the building. I heard him curse in Spanish before running after me. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder again. "Come on, I have homework," I looked up to see our security guard Ned laughing at us. "Ned! Do you not see him kidnapping me?"

"No ma'am, all I see if your boyfriend trying to take you on a date," he said. He tipped his hat. "Have a nice day Miss King, Mr. Grey."

"See you later Ned," drew called out. He walked us back to the car. He set me down in my seat and put my seatbelt around me. "You are so getting that spanking later queenie."

"That's not fair," I whined. "I don't even want to go out. Drew baby it's gonna be dark soon where could you possibly be taking me?"

"Not telling." he pulled out a tie. "Cover your eyes."

"Oh hell no."

"Regina, please? You'll like it, I promise and I'll help you with your homework later." I sighed. I grabbed the tie and wrapped it around my head to cover my eyes. I felt his lips against my cheek. "Thank you."

He closed my door. I heard his door open and close before the car started. I crossed my arms over my chest. "This better be an amazing surprise," I grumbled.

"It will be." he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. I took my hand out of his crossing my arms again. I wasn't really mad at him but I am a little annoyed at him. He kept his hand on my thigh the whole way there. When we finally stopped completely he came around to my side again. He helped me out and we started walking. He walked behind me holding my waist so I didn't fall. He stopped me and turned me around. He put my arms around his neck. He lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. "Too many stairs for you to walk up blindfolded."