24

Thank you @alexthewwefan for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you don't think the story is cliche!

Sadie: hey are you going to the party tonight?

Me: party?

Sadie: the one at Blane Wilson's parent's cabin. He's inviting our entire year, you should come

Me: I don't know

Sadie: I heard your brother is coming and Andrew Grey

Me: I'll ask

Sadie: okay ttyl

I walked over to Antonio's room knocking on his door. He opened it up. "What's up Sorella?"

"Are you going to that party tonight?"

He nodded. "Yeah, it's Blane Wilson's annual two Fridays before spring break party."

"Well, my friend told me I should go."

He shrugged. "I mean it's always fun but I know you don't really do high school parties."

"I'll see if Lessia wants to go with me." He nodded and I went back to my room.

Me: up for a party?

Migliore Amico: Blane Wilson's cabin party?

Me: yeah

Migliore Amico: sure I'll be over in a minute

I walked upstairs to mamma and dads room. I knocked and went in after hearing an enter. "Yes, bambina?"

Mamma was laying on the couch reading while dad worked on the laptop beside her. "Can I go to the party with Antonio?"

"No"

"Oh hush Jason." Said mamma hitting his shoulder with her book. "Of course you can go bambina."

"Be careful and remember a jab to the throat followed by a kick to the nuts will get any guy off of you."

I chuckled. "I got it, dad."

I walked out of their room as I heard a knock at the front door. I walked downstairs and let Alessia inside. She followed me back up to my room. "So are we gonna dress how we would if we were going to a club or?"

I shrugged. "We can dress how we like."

She smiled. "Good cause I Brought an outfit I've been dying to wear."

"Well, you get dressed while I go choose an outfit." I walked into my closet and started looking for an outfit. I stripped out of my clothes grabbing a tight white cropped top with a slit down the middle showing cleavage. I pulled on a dark blue jean skirt with a red rose on the size over my black lace thong. I slipped on a pair of black booties.

Walking out of my closet to see Alessia wearing a white cropped top and a pink faux leather skirt with slits on both legs. "Damn girl you look caldo(hot)."

"So do you." We went into my bathroom and put on our makeup. We both went with black mascara and simple foundation. While she put on pink lipstick I put on red. We took the generic bathroom selfies when we were done before making our way downstairs. "Antonio mind giving us a lift?"

He couldn't take his eyes off of her. "Uh, Alessia you you look amazing."

She smiled softly. "Thank you."

"Can you give us a lift?" I annunciated.

"Sure sure." He started walking out the door but stopped to look back at me. "But not in that outfit."