28

Thank you @AdrienShadowHeart for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you like my characters personalities and I'm glad you like the drama.

Drew's POV

I woke up in bed by myself. I quickly sat up. "Queenie?" I shouted.

"I'm out here Drew."

I got up and went over to the terrace outside the bedroom. I saw her leaning against the railing looking out at the sunrise. Her slightly messy hair blew in the wind. I wrapped my arms around her. She leaned back into me. My hands touched her bare stomach. She was a bit cold as if she had been standing out here for a while. She wore just her cropped top from last night and a pair of underwear. "What's wrong?"

"I wish you could hold me." She whispered holding my arms around her.

I squeezed her tighter. "I am holding you Queenie. You're right here in my arms."

"I mean at home, in public." She said. "I know mamma and your mother wouldn't mind But Antonio hates you and our dads hate each other."

I kissed up and down her neck. I heard her sniffle. I ran my nose up against the seam of her neck to her ear. "Don't cry. I promise I'm gonna be able to hold you in public eventually but for now we are going to have to settle for this."

She nodded turning around in my arms. "Let's go swimming."

I smiled. "Okay. Go get your swimsuit on."

She shook her head. She grabbed my hand and walked us downstairs. She dove into the pool. I climbed in behind her. She swam over to me jumping into my arms. "Kiss me."

I held her by her ass bringing my lips down to hers. She wrapped her legs around me tighter. Regina grinded against me. I turned us around. I pushed her up against the wall of the pool. "I want you." I groaned. "I want you so fucking bad."

"Then take me."

***

I leaned down and kissed her harder. I took off my underwear before ripping hers off. I lined myself up to her entrance. "You're sure?"

She nodded. I slammed into her. I hit her sweet spot. She screamed and bit into my shoulder to stop herself. She held me tighter. She kissed me roughly. Water splashed up onto the floor. I pulled her head back to kiss up and down her neck. "Fuck."

I held her roughly by the hips making sure I wouldn't drop her. I continued to pound into her until she cummed around me. I slowly slid out of her. I lifted her up setting her up onto the floor. I got out of the pool. "Come here."

She stood up and I picked her up. I walked us back to the bedroom. I threw her onto the bed making her giggle. I climbed back on top of her and kissed her. I slowly pushed back inside her. "I love how fucking tight you are."

She felt so good. Moaning loudly, she pressed her chest up against mine. I ripped her shirt off. I took a nipple into my mouth. "Stop r-ripping my clothe-"

I bit down on her nipple stopping her sentence. I sat us up a bit. She rolled her hips against mine. We were both breathing heavily. I cummed inside her as she cummed around me.

***

I pulled out and laid us down. "Fuck."

"What?"

"I didn't wear a condom." I kissed her cheek and dug my face into her neck. "Fuck i messed up, I'm sorry."

"Drew it's okay. I'm on the pill." She said running her hands up and down my back. "Perks of having a doctor for a mom."

I looked up at her. "She didn't find it suspicious?"

She shook her head. "No, I just told her that my periods were getting painful."

"Well thank god for that." There was a knock at the door. I threw a blanket on top of us. "Come in."

"Lamento molestarlo, señor Grey, pero casi Hemos vuelto a la costa(I'm sorry to disturb you Mr but we are almost back to shore)" Said my mother's man. He was a Mexican born middle-aged man.

"eso esta Bien gracias(that is fine, thank you)"

He nodded before letting himself out. "You sure he won't rat us out?"

"He's been working for the cartel since my grandfather was in charge," I said kissing her shoulder. "Plus he only speaks Spanish so the only person he could tell would be my mom or your mom."

"That's good." She said. "Thank you for this trip."

I kissed her softly. "Your welcome."

She looked to the side out onto the water. "I'm gonna miss this."

"So am I Queenie."

"Can we do this again?" She asked.

"Of course," I whispered. "Anytime you want."

***********************************************************************************************

I'm very excited cause last night I finished a very important scene where we find out something important but I can't tell you what it is cause we aren't close to it yet. I really can't tell you how much I love this story, I began to fall in love with the idea of Regina and Andrew halfway into writing "The Princess and the Devil" and I can't believe how far it has come.

Well anyways make sure to check out "Beauty and the Beast...Well not exactly" (on my profile), if you like werewolf stories I promise you will love this one!