16

Thank you @oJazz- for the feedback on my story! I'm super glad you like "The Princess and the Devil" and Jason's shyness around Sydney. Plus I am thankful for all the questions you had and any you might have in the future!

"Surprise—" I grabbed my gun from under my pillow and pointed it at the door. Emilio dropped to the floor pulling Angelo down with him. Antonio and Luca both put their hands up in surrender.

"Dio mio you guys." I groaned putting my gun away. "You know better than to scare me."

Annelise slipped over to my bed. She revealed a chocolate cupcake with a candle on top. "Happy birthday Regina."

"Grazie sorellina." I blew out the candle. "And thank you fratellos."

They smiled at me. Angelo and Emilio kissed my cheeks. I got a hug from both Luca and Antonio. The boys left me and Annelise alone in my room. "What did you wish for?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I have everything I could ever want." She looked into my eyes as if she was trying to read me. I chuckled. "What?"

She shook her head. "Nothing, I'll leave you to get dressed." She gave me a quick hug before leaving my room. I let my music fill my room. Upon entering my closet I stripped out of my clothes. I slipped on a black bodycon knit dress with a rainbow top trim. I put on a pair of black booties. I moved into my bathroom. I threw my hair up in a messy but nice bun. I put on some makeup before walking back into my bedroom.

I put my English notebook in my bag. "Regina breakfast is ready." Yelled mamma from downstairs.

"Coming." I made my way downstairs.

When I got downstairs I was picked up and twiddled around. "Happy birthday Sorella."

I giggled. "Grazie Antonio."

I got another hug from Luca. He looked at me with a serious look on his face. "You're getting old."

I rolled my eyes. "And you're getting dumber by the minute," I Said ruffling his hair.

I sat down at the island. Mamma placed a plate of cinnamon pancakes in front of me. "Buen cumpliano Bambina."

I smiled. "Thanks, mamma."

Dad came around and kissed the top of my head. "Happy birthday baby girl. You look beautiful."

"Thanks." I quickly ate my food. "Thank you so much, guys."

"C' mon Sorella we got to get to school."

The two of us made our way to his car. He drove us to school. We both climbed out of the car. I was attacked in a hug. "Happy birthday."

I chuckled. "Grazie Alessia."

"Alessia?" We turned to see Antonio holding a small bouquet of Alessia's favorite flowers, tulips. "Happy Valentine's Day."

She smiled widely at him and grabbed them from him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She placed a kiss on his cheek. "They're so beautiful, thank you."

"You're welcome. I-uh—" he started. "I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner tonight?"

She gave him a soft smile. "I'd love that."

I smiled at them before making my way inside. I was walking to English when I was pulled into a janitor's closet. My hand went up to slap the person when they grabbed my wrist to stop me. "Whoa Queenie. Don't hit me."

I blew out a breath. "Drew, you scared me."

He flicked on the light. He had on a white Calvin Klein T-shirt with a blue Jean jacket over top, a pair of black ripped jeans, and all black tennis shoes. He looked me up and down, pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth. His eyes moved back up to mine. He leaned down and placed his lips against mine. He parted my lips with his tongue. His tongue explored my mouth as his hands ran along my sides and hips. "Happy birthday Regina."