49

Thank you @wenafesidromagayawa for the feedback on my stories! I'm glad you liked the scene where Sydney confesses her love for Jason and when Drew asked Regina to be his girlfriend. I loved writing both of those scenes and I am equally glad you liked reading them.

"Maybe I can look in Europe, mamma has some contacts out there I can-"

Drew kissed the back of my head. "Queenie I did not come over to listen to you try to find Dante's kid."

"I know drew but-"

"But nothing." He Said. He closed my computer and turned me around to face him. "Please just kiss me."

I moved forward to kiss him. He held my waist as he moved his lips against mine. I straddled his lap. He moved his hands down to my ass pushing me to rub harder against him. Suddenly I was pushed onto the ground with a thump. "Oww."

Luca walked in with an alarmed look on his face. He looked down at me confused. "Okay, it's usually Andrew on the floor, not you."

Drew shrugged. "We like to change things up."

I stood up and rubbed my butt. I grabbed one of my pillows and hit Drew. He laughed as he fell onto his back I sat down turning to Luca. "What do you need Luca?"

"Right umm so you know how Annelise likes to mess with my stuff?" He said quietly. I nodded my head. He pulled out a leather jacket from behind his back. "She uh she accidentally spilled her smoothie on Antonio's jacket."

I sighed. I opened my mouth to answer just as Annelise ran in crying. "I didn't mean to it was an accident."

Luca kneeled down in front of her holding her face. "I know Lisey, it's okay. Regina is gonna help me," he turned back to me. "Right?" He pleaded.

I nodded. "I'll clean it up before Antonio sees it." Luca nodded setting the jacket on the ground. I smiled at Annelise. "It'll be okay sorellina."

Luca picked her up kissing the side of her head. "It'll be alright Lisey, you're not in trouble." He said as he walked out of the room holding her.

I stood back up and grabbed the jacket. I waved Drew over. "Come on, help me clean it."

He stood up and walked over to me. He kneeled down and kissed my ass cheek that I was rubbing earlier from falling. "I'm sorry for pushing you off of me."

I chuckled pulling him up. I leaned forward pecking his lips. "I'll forgive you if you come with me to clean this."

He smiled. "Deal." I grabbed his hand and walked us downstairs to the laundry room. I set down the jacket and started wiping the smoothie into the trash. I mixed soap and water together. I started dabbing the stain out with the mix using a small towel.

Drew wrapped his arms around me from behind. He rubbed my waist and thighs. "Drew come on I need to do this."

"I didn't tell you to stop." He chuckled. He kissed my neck slowly. I stopped for a second closing my eyes. "Open your legs for me Queenie."

"We can't do this here." I chuckled. He lightly slapped my thigh. I rolled my eyes as I opened my legs for him. He moved his hand up and rested his hand over my panties rubbing gently. I set the rag down leaning my head against his chest. "Per favore."

He moved my underwear to the side. He rubbed my clit slowly between his middle finger letting my juices coat his finger. My hands pressed against the table to hold myself up. Drew wrapped his other arm around my waist. "I got you Queenie. Just relax and enjoy."

He slowly pushed his finger in. He pumped in and out with one finger before adding another. He made a come here motion with his fingers. "Dre-" I moaned loudly.

He brought his hand up to cover my mouth. "Queenie you got to be quiet okay? I don't need your brother walking in on me making you cum."

I nodded my head. He brought his hand back down to wrap around my waist. I rolled my hips to match his fingers. I whimpered and put my hand over my mouth. He pumped faster as I tightened around him. I cummed around his fingers and let him keep me from falling. "Fuck I love how good you are at that."

He chuckled kissing the side of my neck. I heard his belt unbuckle just before his phone rang. "Fuck." He must have pulled out his phone cause he began speaking. "What?... sorry Mamá... do I have to?... okay yeah I'll be there soon... I love you too Mamá."

"Do you have to go?" I asked.

He turned me around pecking my lips. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I Said. He pecked my lips again turning to leave. "I l-" he turned back around raising his eyebrow in question. "I'll call you later."

He smiled. "You better. Bye Queenie."

"Bye Drew." He left the laundry room. I finished cleaning up the jacket before heading up to my room. I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to mamma running her hands through my hair. "Mamma? Is everything okay?"

She smiled sadly. "My patient died today on the table. There were tears in the aorta, the left and right ventricle, I couldn't fix them in time."

"I'm sorry mamma."

"It's alright Bambina. I just wanted to see you all before I went up to bed." She kissed the top of my head. "Te voglio bene Bambina."

She stood up and went to the door. "Mamma, can I ask you something?" I whispered.

"Of course bambina What is it?"

"When did you know you loved dad?"

"When did I realize I loved Jason?" She said coming back over and sitting down beside me. "At first I kinda despised him, he stole me from my brother and was annoyingly obsessed with me," she said. We both chuckled at that. "But I got away at one point."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Chris, my brother, Amelia, and I ran away to Italy."

"Oh"

"I realized I loved him when even though I got away from him I still couldn't stop thinking about him. I realized I loved him when I didn't want to be apart from him even when I didn't know if he loved me." She pet my hair. "And I knew he loved me when he burst through the door of Dante's safe house to rescue me. He was the first man to ever try to save not because it was his job but because he loved me, that's when I knew I loved him."