43

Thank you @karamc05 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you liked the Italian in the books and that you feel bliss reading my books! I'm glad you like how consensual Jason is with Sydney and how the characters have their own personalities!
I do want to warn my readers that towards the end of this chapter there will be talk of abortion and rape/sexual harassment so if you are uncomfortable I will make a note so you know to skip it. 

The rhythmic beeping of the metal detectors annoyed me to no end. We waited in a long line to be allowed into the prison for visiting day. Annelise seemed to make friends with the people in front of us and Antonio was glaring at every guard who looked at him funny. Mamma and I stood together quietly. She kept anxiously adjusting the long sleeve tight black dress. I grabbed her hand to stop her. "It's okay, mamma. We'll see him soon."

She smiled softly. "I know." she brushed her hair back with her fingers. "I just want to make sure I look okay."

I squeezed her hand. "You look perfect mamma and dad is going to say the same thing no matter what you wear."

She smiled again kissing my cheek. Annelise turned around smiling. "It's our turn."

The four of us individually walked through the metal detectors and showed our IDs before we were allowed into the first room. When everyone else was in we walked through a hallway. A guard bumped into my front. "Sorry." He said tucking in a small gun into the waistband of my jeans.

I looked up to see a man from the gang in a guards uniform. I folded my shirt over it. "It's no problem, sir." He nodded and continued walking past us.

We walked into a large room with the prisoners sitting at the tables. Dad was sitting at a table towards the back away from others. There were more guards around him than the others. "Daddy!"

Annelise ran to the back and jumped into dad's arms as he stood up. He wrapped his arms around her and spoke to her quietly. "No touching." Said a guard putting his hand on his baton.

Mamma took a step towards the guard with a deadly look in her eyes. Antonio wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her from walking closer to him. The guy took his hand away and backed off knowing who she is. Dad set Annelise on her feet. He smiled at mamma. "Princess."

"Jason." She whispered as we all sat down. He reached over and grabbed her hands kissing her knuckles. "Are you alright?"

He chuckled. "Of course I am. You're so beautiful princess" she smiled at him. "I miss you all so much."

"Dad, have you talked to the lawyers?" I asked. "We've been trying to figure out how they faked to evidence."

"I know you have Babygirl. You're smart, you'll figure it out."

"I made you something daddy." Said Annelise. She pulled out a piece of paper with drawings of the seven of us. She is such a talented artist and the drawings have an almost complete likeness of us.

He smiled at her. "I love it. Thank you pumpkin."

We spent another twenty minutes talking with him. Mamma never let go of dad's hands. When we had to leave, we all stood up. Mamma leaned forward kissing him. "I love you, Jason."

"I love you Sydney."

"I-" she whimpered turning away from him. She walked to the entrance of the room.

Dad sighed. "Take care of her for me." Antonio and I nodded. "I love you guys." He kissed mine and Annelise's heads and hugged Antonio.

We went to mamma and started walking out. "Sydney? Sydney Di'Medici?" Mamma stopped and turned around. Another set of prisoners were being brought into the visiting room. A tall African American man with Tattoos up and down his neck smiled at her. "It is you."