5

Thank you @shenierhel25 for your character name suggestions. They were very creative and unique. Keep hitting me up with names for boys and girls for a shoutout/dedication instead of making me troll baby name websites.

*vzzzzzzt vzzzzzzt vzzzzzzt vzzzzzzt* I opened my eyes and patted my bed until I found my buzzing phone. I clicked the answer button and put it to my ear.

(Regina talking, Sydney talking.)

Hello? I asked groggily.
Oh did I wake you bambina? I'm sorry
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It's okay mamma. What's up?
I'm at the office, I was pulled in for an emergency meeting, I'll be out all day. your father had a last-minute conference in Nevada so he'll be back tomorrow. You and Antonio are in charge of the kids, more you than him.
I chuckled. Okay, mamma. I'll see you tonight.
Ti voglio bene bambina
Ti voglio bene mamma. I hung up the phone and plugged it in.

There was a knock at the door. "Regina?"

"Come in," I Said. The door opened to reveal Luca. "Morning Luca. What's up?"

He walked in and shut the door behind him. He walked over and sat down at the foot of my bed. "I need a favor and- and you can't tell dad or Antonio." He said quietly.

I turned my body to face him and crossed my legs. "What is it Luca? Are you okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I Uh I just need a ride somewhere."

I tilted my head confused. "A ride? Where do you wanna go that you can't tell dad or Tony?"

"Umm the Grey's House." He said quietly. "To hang with Robbie."

I smiled at him. "I didn't know you were friends with Robbie."

He shrugged. "Only mamma knows. Dad doesn't like Mr. Grey and Antonio doesn't like Andrew. Mamma usually drives me over and spends the day with Mr. and Mrs. Grey." He said. "I know you are friends with Andrew so I was wondering if you would bring me over to their house."

"Sure." I nodded. "Lemme get dressed then we can go okay?"

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you, Regina."

I hugged him back. "Your welcome fratellino," I said kissing the top of his head. "Now get out so I can get dressed."

He jumped off my bed and walked out of my room. "You're the best Regina." He said as he shut the door behind him.

I smiled. I stood up and walked into my closet. I put on a long sleeve black off the shoulder crop top, a pair of blue ripped jeans, and black stiletto heels. I slipped a pair of gold hoops into my ears. I walked into my bathroom and pulled out my makeup. I put on mascara, a simple winged eyeliner and, reddish brown matte lipstick. I brushed my hair and kept in its subtle waves. I looked at myself in the mirror. I never dress like this at school. At school, I dress very simply to keep from being more noticed than I already am. I dress this way when I'm with my family or doing stuff with the gang. It's kinda like my this is my real self and my school self is my alter ego.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone before walking out. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I poured some cereal and milk in it. "Sorellina? Breakfast."

I heard feet walking down the stairs before I saw Annelise walk into the kitchen. She sat down at the island. I passed her the bowl and a spoon. "You look pretty, where are you going?"

I put the cereal away. "I'm dropping Luca off at a friends house."

"Ooo can I come?" She asked.