36

Thank you @movingforward2020 for the feedback on my story! I love that you think I'm one of the best authors on here! I appreciate it!

I grabbed his hand and walked us to the group of couples dancing. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands rested just above my ass. We swayed slowly. He twirled me around pulling my back against him. He slowly moved my hips against him. I held back a moan as he rubbed against me. I looked around us to see a couple of people were looking at us. I tried to move but he held me tighter. "Drew c'mon people are looking."

"Looking at us dancing?" He asked. "Queenie no one cares enough about us."

"Please?"

He sighed. He loosened his grip to let me spin back around. His hands gripped my waist. I raised my eyebrow at him. He picked me up spinning me as I was held above him. I giggled smiling down at him. He slowly brought me back down. "Now that probably got people to look at us."

"I don't mind that cause it was fun." We continued dancing as more people came to dance. Our bodies were so close to each other. We stopped swaying when the song ended. "Can you get me another drink?"

"Of course." He bent down a bit and kissed my knuckles. I rolled my eyes at his action. "I'll be right back."

As he walked off Patrick made his way towards me. "Regina don't you look beautiful."

I smiled lightly at him. "Thank you. I didn't know you were coming."

"Aunt Madi asked me to watch out for Alessia since they couldn't be here." He gave me a small hug that I returned. "I saw you dancing with Andrew Grey, What was that all about?"

"He's a friend," I said. "We were just having fun."

"I bet." He grabbed my hand. "Wanna dance?"

I shrugged. I put one hand in his and the other on his shoulder. His hands held mine and rested on my hip. We stepped together around in a circle. I looked over his shoulder to see Drew walking upstairs. I frowned. "Pat I gotta go find mamma, I'll talk to you later okay?"

He nodded letting me go. I walked over to mamma. She was with dad, Amelia, and Jackson. Dad had his arms wrapped around mamma. Amelia was sitting on Jackson's lap. "Hi, Bambina."

"Hey mamma, Amelia do you know where Andrew's room is? I need to talk to him about something."

"Yeah sweetie upstairs second door on the left."

I smiled. I made my way through the crowd towards the stairs. I walked upstairs. I knocked on his door. Drew opened the door but just walked away. I walked in shutting the door behind me. He wouldn't look at me. He took off his jacket and tie throwing them to the ground. "Drew?" He didn't say anything. "Are you mad at me?"

"Why are you up here? Aren't you busy dancing with that guy?"

"Patrick?" I questioned. "You're mad I was dancing with Pat?"

He scoffed. "So you give all guys nicknames?"

"Drew what the hell are you talking about?"

He turned around glaring. "I saw you dancing with him. Don't tell me you weren't happy being in his arms."

I felt my eyes start to tear up. " You think I like Patrick?"

"You probably thought about it didn't you?" He growled. "Thought about being with him? You probably think it would be so much easier to be with him than me huh?"

"You think I think about other people? Dammit Drew you're all I ever think about, you're the only person I wanna be around, your arms are the only ones I wanna be in." His eyes seemed to soften at my outburst. I shook my head. I opened the door and stormed out of the room.