15

Thank you @Sesshomaru20011213 for the feedback on my story! I'm very glad you like "The Princess and the Devil" and don't stop trying to write, I promise you'll get there!

School was pretty boring. I didn't get to see Drew so I was kind of annoyed all day. When the last bell rang I practically bolted out of my seat. I waited for Drew by his bike. He walked up to me with a small smile on his face. "Well hi there beautiful" I saw that he changed into a pair of grey sweatpants, the ones that make girls go weak, and a black tank top, that showed off his muscular form.

I smiled. "Hey, Drew."

He walked over and pulled out his extra helmet from the compartment. "How was your day?"

I shrugged putting my bag into the compartment. "Kinda boring."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry. You ready to go?" I nodded. "You wanna drive?"

I laughed. "I don't know how to. I don't wanna hurt us or wreck the bike."

He chuckled. "You can just sit in front and I'll control everything."

"Alright." I sighed. "But if we crash I'll blame you."

He rolled his eyes. "We will be fine queenie." He said. "Now hop on." I did as he said. He climbed on behind me. "Good girl."

He started the bike and we drove off. He pulled up along the intercom box when we got to the house. I punched in the code. He drove up to the front of the house. "That was fun but I'd rather just sit in the back next time."

"You got it Queenie." He hopped off before helping me off. "But maybe I can teach you sometime."

I smiled. "Sure, I'd like that." The two of us walked inside the house. I saw mamma in the kitchen.

"How was school today?"

I shrugged. "Kinda boring actually."

"Same here."

The front door opened. "Hey princess can you come here, I got a surprise for you."

She walked to the foyer with us behind her. "Jason King, what is that?"

We looked around her to see a small yellow lab puppy in his arms with a little blue bow tied around his neck. "It's for you."

"You got me a puppy?!" she said walking over to him and petting the dog.

"Yeah as an apology." He said.

She sighed. " I already forgave you, Amore. You really didn't have to do this."

"I wanted to." He said. "You're my wife and The last thing I wanna do is make you upset with me."

She touched his cheek. "I forgive you because I love you."

Mamma grabbed the puppy from his arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "What's his name?" I asked.

"It's up to your mother."

"I'm naming him prince." She whispered.

"Mamma, Drew and I are gonna work on homework. I said.

"Have fun bambinos."

Drew grabbed my hand quickly pulling me up to my room. I walked us over to my couch. I set my bag on the coffee table and opened it up grabbing my trig binder. "I got a study guide to do for trig, so do you have any homework?"

He moved my hair to the side. His lips gently touched my neck. "No, I don't." He whispered.

I sighed. "I'm not going to be able to get any of my homework done am I?"