25

Thank you @ummlishah for the feedback! I'm glad you find my book interesting.

I was fighting back tears. "Where's your car?"

"Regina- "

"Drew where is your car?" I shouted.

"Down the street."

I walked towards his car. I wrapped my arms around myself. Drew ran in front of me. He held my face in his hands. "Why does he have to hate you?" I cried.

He pulled me into his arms letting me cry into his chest. "I don't know queenie. He just needs time."

I held him tighter. "Will you take me home?"

I felt him nod. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to his car. He gently kissed the top of my head. He opened the car door for me and helped me buckle up. As we drove off the rain started pouring down hard on us. It got so bad we couldn't see in front of us. "Queenie I'm gonna pull over. I can't drive in this weather without crashing."

He pulled off into a patch of grass next to the streets. I screamed at the first sound of thunder. "No no no." I whimpered.

"Queenie what's wrong?"

"I I I I have astraphobia." I whimpered. "Fear of storms specifically thunder and lightning."

I jumped at another burst of thunder. He grabbed my hand. "Queenie Come here."

I climbed over the center console and into his lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. "Drew I'm scared." I cried.

He rubbed my back and kissed my head. "I know Queenie. I'm here, I won't let you get hurt."

"I don't understand why I'm scared. It isn't logical. I know that it's fine and that I'm safe but-"

"Shh shh." He soothed. "A phobia is an irrational fear. It's okay. I'm here."

I looked up at him placing my lips on his. I moved my lips slowly against his. Leaning my forehead against his I spoke. "You make me feel safe."

***

I leaned forward again this time kissing him hungrily. He kissed me back with the same intensity. His hands went to hold my bare waist. Tingles went up my spine due to the contact. I moved my hands down pulling off his shirt. I ran my hands up and down feeling his abs. I wanted more, I wanted him. I moved one of my hands down rubbing his growing bulge. He groaned in my mouth. He grabbed my hand to stop me. "Regina do you really want this?"

"Yes."

He gently touched my cheek. "You're drunk aren't you?"

I shook my head. I leaned forward and gently kissed him. "I'm not drunk drew. This is one hundred percent my decision."

He claimed my mouth. His hand went up squeezing my breast. He helped me pull my shirt over my head. He looked down at me. "So beautiful."

Leaning down he pulled my nipple into his mouth. He twirled it with his tongue while his hand massages the other. I held his head in place. "Drew" I moaned.

His hand went down bring the seat down a bit. He crawled us to the back seat of the car. He flipped us over. I unbuttoned my skirt and pulled it as I kicked off my shoes. Drew moved his hand touching my underwear. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." He pulled off my underwear slowly. He started to rub me gently not entering me. I rolled my hips up in anticipation. "Drew please."

He kissed my throat as he entered a finger into me. I moaned into his ear. He slowly fingered me. "You're so tight."

"Drew please," I whispered. "Please, I want you. All of you."

He pulled his finger out of me. With one hand he started pulling his pants down and kicking his shoes off. He leaned over pulling out a condom from the center console. I pulled his underwear down as he ripped open the wrapper. He slid it on over his long thick member. He positioned himself over me. "Regina baby this will hurt."

"You could never hurt me," I whispered. "Not truly."

He kissed my lips before slamming into me. I cried out into his mouth. "I'm sorry Queenie I'm so sorry."

He continued to gently kiss up and down my neck as I accustomed to his size. When I started to feel pleasure rather than pain I rolled my hips up. "I'm okay."

He pulled out of me before slamming back into me. In a semi-fast pace, he started pounding into me. He pulled my legs up to wrap around his waist. He hit deeper into me. My nails raked up and down his back as he hit my sweet spot. He groaned in my ear. "Regina."

I rolled my hips up matching his moves. I felt a tightening in my stomach. "Drew I'm- "

"Cum for me Queenie." He groaned. He pushed into me a few more times before I reached my climax. My tightening made him move faster as he reached his climax. He gave me a few more strokes before pulling out of me.

***

He pulled the condom off and wrapped it in a tissue. I was breathing heavily. He looked down at me. "Tell me you didn't regret it."

"I could never regret being with you."

He kissed me softly. He flipped us over holding me against his chest. I fought a yawn. "I know you're tired Queenie. We'll leave when the storm dies down."

I chuckled closing my eyes and snuggling into his chest. "I forgot all about the storm."

***********************************************************************************************

Oof, so how did you guys like that one? In any case, I hope you all did like it. Don't forget if you like my writing, make sure to check out "Beauty and the Beast... Well, not Exactly" on my profile. If you like werewolf stories then I promise you will like this one.