14

Thank you @Bornalilalung for the feedback! I will definitely start trying to add more twist and I always bring love back together!

Rolling onto a hard chest was what woke me up. I open my eyes slowly. I was laying on top of Drew my leg thrown over his lower half. I moved up to sit. "Drew wake up," I said shaking him.

He groaned as he opened his eyes. "Morning Queenie." He yawned.

"Although I'm really glad, how are you not dead?"

He chuckled throwing his arms behind his head. "Well I did try to sneak out but your mom said she'd rather me stay."

He grabbed my waist pulling me to straddle his waist. He leaned his head up to kiss me but I put my hand on his face to stop him. "You want a kiss, go brush your teeth."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever you want."

I kissed his cheek before climbing off the bed. "I'm gonna go shower."

"Can I join?"

"No."

He groaned propping himself on his elbows. "So I don't get a kiss and I don't get a shower with you? I don't think I'm liking this arrangement."

I shrugged. "Then go to one of those whores you and Antonio are so fond of."

"Whoa whoa whoa." He said jumping out of bed and pulling me towards him. "Why would I want that when I have you?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I've been told I'm rude in the morning."

He kissed my forehead. "It's fine. Go shower, I'll wait here."

I kissed his cheek again. "I'll be quick, I promise." He plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv as I walked into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes from yesterday. After turning in the water I hopped into the shower. I quickly washed my face, hair, and body. I hopped out go the shower only to realize I didn't bring a towel. "Drew?" I called out.

"You alright Queenie?"

"Yeah umm could you close your eyes for a minute?"

He chuckled. "And what if I don't want to?"

"Andrew Grey you better close your eyes," I warned.

"Alright alright, my eyes are closed." He said. I peeked out of the door to see him with his arm draped over his eyes. I walked quickly over to my closet. "I set out an outfit for you to wear."

Laid out on the small chair in the closet was a tight little black dress with very low cut cleavage. I laughed. "You're delusional If you think I'm wearing this."

"What? You'll look hot."

I rolled my eyes. "I do look good in it but I'm not wearing it to school." I hung it back up. I put on a pink lace bralette and a black thong. I put on a pink hooded crop top, a pair of black leggings, and a pair of pink running shoes.

I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth before grabbing my hairbrush. I put on mascara and covered up my slowly but thankfully fading hickeys from the other day. Drew came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "You got an extra toothbrush?"

I nodded. "Cabinet," I Said pointing under the sink. He squatted down beside me. He opened the cabinet and pulled out one of the unopened toothbrushes I keep for Alessia. As I started brushing my hair I felt his lips against the side of my thigh. I felt them again on my hip. I gasped when his lips touched the exposed part of my side. "Drew?"

He stood up and kissed my covered shoulder. He moved back behind me and kissed my neck. He gently kissed below my ear. "Your butt looks really good in these." He whispered gently squeezing my ass.