46

Thank you @ilisha12 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you're loving the "The Princess and the Devil"!

When the last bell ended I went straight to my locker. I put my stuff in and closed it. I turned around jumping when I saw Drew. "Dio mio you scared me."

"Sorry, Queenie." He chuckled. "Can I drive you home?"

"Sure." He smiled wrapping his arm around me. He walked us to the car. When we were both in he leaned over to me. He was about to put his lips on mine when my phone rang. "One second."

(Regina talking, Sydney talking)
Hey mamma, how was your surgery?
Oh it went great, Mr. Stevans is going to be just fine
That's great
Can I ask a favor?
Yeah of course
Your father and I need to catch up on some paperwork so can you pick up Annelise from school and take her to gymnastics?
Yeah sure.
Thank you, Bambina

I hung up the phone, putting it back in my pocket. I turned to Drew and pecked his lips. "What?" He asked.

"Will you come with me to Annelise's gymnastics practice?"

"Of course, you know I love spending time with you." I smiled pecking his lips again. "And I love getting kisses from you."

I smiled kissing him again. "You'll get a lot more than kisses." He smirked. "But not if you don't start driving."

He chuckled. "I'm driving." He said starting the car. He held my hand as we drove to Annelise's school. I practically jumped out of the car when I saw Patrick and Joe's car in the parking lot. "Regina?"

"They shouldn't be here," I Said. He parked the car and followed me inside. I walked straight into the office.

The ladies stood up when they saw me. "Ms. King we were about to call your mother."

"Well, I'm here so what the hell happened?" I asked. Drew wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm sorry, can you take me to my sister?"

"Of course, she's in the library."

We walked to the library to see Annelise sitting on Patrick's lap. Joe was standing at the door. "Joe, What happened?" I asked. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine. She forgot her gymnastics bag and Sydney asked me to bring it to her. She was at recess and some guy tried to pick her up, said he was part of the gang. When he didn't give the code, she went inside and called Patrick. The guy left before I could get him."

I touched his arm. "I'm glad you were here." Drew and I walked in and sat down beside Patrick. "Annelise are you alright?"

She said nothing, just continued to draw. I looked up at Patrick. He kissed the side of her head. "She's fine, just been drawing for the past twenty minutes."

She finished the drawing and handed it to me. The drawing was an exact composite drawing of the scene and of the guy who tried to pick her up. "Good job sorellina."

"Look at the car." She whispered.

Behind the guy was another man in a car. I looked at it closer to see a drawing of Johnny. "Annelise, Why did you draw Johnny?"

"He was there. The guy got into his car and they drove off together."

"No. Johnny wasn't there."

"Yes, He was."

I shook my head. "You might have thought he was there but he wasn't. The guy may have just looked like Johnny."

"Regina-"