51

• Đã dành riêng cho _Lee17

Thank you @_Lee17 for the feedback on my stories! I'm glad you liked both "The Princess and The Devil" And "Don't Mess With the Queen". I also love that you like how feisty Sydney is.

I walked away. I can't believe I walked away from her. I got to the car but I couldn't get in. I slammed my fists against the hood of the car. "Fuck," I screamed. "Fuck fuck fuck." My phone rang and I picked it up.

(Andrew talking, Annelise talking)

What? I growled.
Andrew are you okay?
I'm fine smallfry, what do you need?
Well, Regina never came back to the house, is she with you?
What? No, she- we both walked away umm she started towards the house.
I'll look around the property for her but could you call her?
Smallfry she doesn't want to talk to me
Please try. For me?
Alright smallfry, I'll try
Thank you

I sighed. I dialed her number to see if she would answer. I called her at least ten times but she didn't answer. I dialed someone else.

(Andrew talking, Alessia talking)

Hey I need a favor
Hi Andrew, I'm having a great day thanks for asking
Alessia this is important
Okay, what is it?
It's Regina she-
Antonio Stop she giggled. I'm sorry, what's up with Regina?
Annelise can't find her and I can't get a hold of her, has she called you?
No, I'll call her right now

She hung up the phone. I waited for a few minutes for her to call me back. When the phone rang I quickly put it to my ear.

Anything?
She didn't answer, I sent her our 911 message, she didn't answer that and now I'm kinda worried. I'm coming over now so I'll see you there?
I don't think so. She doesn't want to see me right now
And I don't give a single fuck. Get the hell to the house and I'll see you there
Fine

I got into the car and drove up to the house. I waited in the car for Alessia and Antonio to drive up. I hopped out when they got there. Antonio ran up to me slamming me against my car. "What did you do to her?" He yelled.

I didn't even bother to fight back. Alessia pulled him off of me. "Will you calm down Tonio? We don't know what happened."

"Annelise said the two of you had an argument so it's your fault."

Alessia pushed him back again. "Come inside when you're cooled down." She said in a stern voice. He blew out a breath and walked back to the car pacing. Alessia grabbed my hand walking us inside. "I know it isn't your fault."

"He's right though," I whispered. She laid her head on her shoulder. "We had a big argument and I walked away so if anything happened to her it'll be my fault."

"Don't take his words to heart, you know how big of an asshole he is at times."

"I heard that." He whispered wrapping his arms around her waist. "We have to pull up the property feeds to see what happened. She probably went somewhere to clear her head and turned off her phone."

I nodded. Alessia pulled the two of us to the security room and sat down at the computer. She typed in the time I gave her to just before I left. We watched the two of us scream at each other before I walked away. I had to watch her fall into the ground crying. Alessia grabbed my hand. We watched her walk towards the house only to be grabbed by three men. I grabbed one of the other chairs throwing it against the wall. "Dammit."

"Antonio call Jason, Andrew call Sydney." Said Alessia. Neither of us moved. "Now dammit, my best friend has been kidnapped so call your parents now." She ordered. Antonio grabbed his phone as I did the same. I dialed Aunt Sydney.

(Andrew talking, Sydney talking)

Andrew darling I am in the middle of open-heart surgery so this better be life or death
Regina è stata rapita (Regina has been kidnapped)
Page doctor Barnes to finish for me. Give me twenty minutes and call your mother, I want her there when I get to the house
Yes ma'am
Bambino, we'll find her
Yes ma'am

I hung up the phone. Alessia looked over at me. "What did she say?"

"She'll be here in twenty and I gotta call my mom."

"My dad is on his way." Said Antonio. He sat down next to Alessia and rewatched the tape. I dialed Mamá.

(Andrew talking, Amelia talking)

Hola hijo
Mamá we have a problem can you come to the King's house?
Of course. What happened?
Regina got kidnapped
Oh, baby. I'm coming now so stay calm okay?
Yeah

I hung up the phone and sat down. Alessia came over putting a hand on my shoulder. "It's gonna be okay."

I threw her hand off of me and started pacing. "How can you say that? She's been kidnapped and it's my fault."

"No, it isn't." She whispered. She held out her hand for me. I took a breath before reaching out for her hand. She squeezed my hand. "It could've happened at anytime Andrew, you just happened to be there."

"I walked away from her," I whispered. I sat down in front of her. "If I stayed with her I could've protected her."

"Maybe but right now you have to help me find her instead of freaking out." The three of us moved into Sydney and Jason's office to wait for everyone. I fell asleep on her lap and woke up to Alessia shaking me. "They're here, wake up."

I sat up before standing up. Mamá walked over to me hugging me. I hugged her back. "We'll find her."

"We fucking have to," I whispered. She pulled away from me and kissed the top of my head. Sydney touched my arm before setting up the other computers. Jason pushed me against the wall. "I'm sorry sir."

"I saw the video. What were you two arguing about?"

"Jason King you let him go right now." Growled Sydney. She didn't bother to look at us. Sydney and Mamá finished setting up the computers. "One... two-"

Jason let me go. He sat down grabbing Sydney and pulling her to his lap. "Find my daughter."

Mamá, Sydney, and Alessia all started to work on the computers while Antonio and I paced the room. "Andrew sit down." Said Mamá. I sat down looking over to her. She smiled at me. "Niño was she wearing the necklace?" Asked mamá.

"Yes," I Said putting my head in my hands. I shot my head up my eyes widening. "Oh thank god yes, she never takes it off."

"Why are we freaking out over a necklace?" Asked Jason. "Amelia?"

"I-I wanted to make sure she was safe," I Said. I went to the computer and went into the program. "I was ready for the apparently reasonable possibility for her to get kidnapped and put a tracker into the necklace I gave her for her birthday."

"Oh figlioccio you are a genius." She smiled leaning over and kissing my forehead. She grabbed my face in her hands. "Now find her please."

***********************************************************************************************

So so sorry for the late update guys, I honestly forgot today was saturday.