3

Andrew's POV

Man, I like Regina but her brother gets on my nerves. Man, I totally would have punched him today if Regina didn't step in. Riding on my bike, I arrived at their house. About fifty feet in front of the house was a huge black gate. Their car drove in through it then stopped. Regina came out and walked to my bike.

"Hey, I just have to input a code. Can I ride up with you?"

"Yeah hop on." She smiled before climbing on the back and wrapping her arms around me. Damn, I love the way she feels up on me. Shit, I need to stop acting like a girl. I drove up to the box in front of the gate. Regina brought up her hand to cover my eyes. "Um Regina baby, what are you doing?"

"Covering your eyes duh. You can't see the code. As much as I trust you, I can't have you knowing the code to my house."

"You trust me?" I questioned.

"Of course. Our families might not be friends but I know you would never hurt me."

I smiled at that. At least she knows I wouldn't hurt her. "I'd never hurt you, Regina."

The gate opened and I drove up to her house. It was four stories, black and white with glass windows covering it. There was a fountain in front with a Wind-around. It was a lot like my house. "Alright let's go inside." I hopped off the bike before helping her off. We walked up to Tony glaring at me. I sent him a wink that made him step forward. "Antonio...Be nice" she looked at us both. "both of you."

"yes, ma'am" I saluted. Tony nodded before opening the door. Regina rolled her eyes then followed behind her brother.

"Mamma we're home and I have someone over to work on a school project." Yelled Regina.

I walked into the house behind them. We walked into a modern looking living room and kitchen to the left and stairs to the right. "Ciao bambinos." said a beautiful woman who Regina shared her likeness with. The only difference between Regina and her was the woman's beautiful long blonde hair and the women looked older but not by a lot. The woman moved her hand to cover her mouth when she saw me. " Dio mio Andrew Gray? How are you, bambino. ( oh my god)" She walked over and hugged me.

"Hi, aunt Sydney." I smiled hugging her back.

She pulled away from me laughing. "Umm do you guys know each other?" Asked Regina.

Sydney smiled. "c'mon Regina you know his parents are one of my best friends."

"Umm no no no I believe I'm your best friend." That's when Christiano Galletti came in. He's the third in command of the Kings gang with Sean Turner as the second. He has short blonde hair and brown eyes and was wearing a black suit.

" I said one of, you little cagna (bitch)." Mrs. King replied.

Christiano waved her off and threw his arm around her shoulder. " it's alright Tesoro you can make it up to me by running away with me? (treasure)"

A loud voice came in right after he said that. " step away from my wife before I shoot your ass, Chris."

Chris put his arms up in surrender and walked out of the room but not before yelling " you will be mine one-day Tesoro."

Jason King came over and pulled his wife to his side. " princess would you mind if I shoot him?" Antonio was the carbon copy of him only Mr. King was older. He was also wearing a suit Like Christiano.

" yes very much now let's go so Regina can work on her project."

That's when he looked over to me and glared at me. He pushed Mrs. King behind him." You let a Gray in the house?" He screamed.

Regina then grabbed my hand and stepped in front of me protectively. " Dad! Stop! we have a project to do. Nothing to do with the gang."

" no Regina he's—" her dad started to say before her mom stepped in.

" Jason stop it. They are just doing a project. We trust her and I trust Andrew, the son of some of my best friends." Mr. King glared at me in more time before going upstairs. Mrs. King smiled at us " I'm gonna go check on him but you two get to work and Andrew I would love for you to stay for dinner."

" umm mamma I'm not sure dad would—"

"I'd love to." Regina raised her eyebrows at me and Mrs king smiled and went upstairs after Mr. King.

"Alright let's go to my room." Said, Regina, as she started going upstairs still holding my hand.

"Wow, Regina baby I didn't know you wanted me so badly." I chuckled. She glared at me before smiling.

Man, I love her smile. I'm gonna have to get her to smile for me more...

***********************************************************************************************

Yay #3 is out! Much love to those who vote, comment, and follow me! Little stressed, I got a playoff game today at four, I really wanna win so wish me luck! The fourth chapter will be out next week so stay tuned! If you have any questions feel free to comment or message me and I promise I'll answer them!