27

Thank you @Karla_Ramos1421 for the feedback on my story! I know I wrote them but Sydney and Jason are my favorite characters too.

He drove us up to a marina. As he parked I turned to him in confusion. "You aren't gonna try to drown me are you?"

He laughed. "Nah Queenie."

"Then what are we doing here?"

He came around to my side and helped me out. "We're spending the weekend on my mom's yacht."

"How did you pull this off?" I asked as we walked hand in hand toward the huge white yacht.

"I told my parents I wanted to borrow the yacht to clear my head." He said. "What did you tell your parents?"

"That I was speaking at a small college."

He kissed the side of my head. "I just love how smart you are."

I turned my head to kiss his lips. "I didn't pack a swimsuit."

He smirked. "Don't worry, I bought you one."

I pursued my lips at him. "What kind of swimsuit did you buy me?"

"One that you can only wear around me."

I was a bit nervous about what he got me but continued walking with him. We walked into the master bedroom of the boat. He sat down on the bed and pulled me to sit on his lap. We started kissing. I pulled away when I thought of something. "Who is gonna drive the boat?"

"One of my mom's men. He has my trust so I know he won't tell anyone about us. He has his own room and kitchen so he won't disturb us."

"Okay." I Leaned down and kissed him again. We stayed in the room while we rode further out into the ocean. "Can I have a tour?"

He picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist. "This is the bedroom, this is the kitchen, this is the living room, downstairs is the pool- "

"You have a pool on a yacht that is on the water?"

He shrugged. "My mom is weird."

"Can we go swimming?" I asked.

He nodded. He walked us back into the bedroom. He set me down on the bed and walked over to the closet. He brought me back a small bag. "Open it and put it on."

I slowly opened it up. I pulled out a black cut up one-piece bathing suit. "Turn around."

He rolled his eyes. "Regina," He said quietly. "I've seen you naked. Queenie I've been inside of you. I think it's okay if I see you change."

"Please?"

He turned around crossing his arms over his chest. I stripped out of my shorts and T-shirt leaving me in my underwear. He looked over at me and groaned. I glared at him. "Sorry sorry." He turned his head back. "You're so goddamn beautiful you know that?"

I took my underwear off and slipped on the suit. I let my hair down. I walked over to Drew. He turned around and looked down at me. He placed his hands on my hips. I leaned up and pecked his lips. "Can we go swimming now?"

He picked me up again. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he walked us downstairs. He set me back down on my feet. I climbed into the pool, the water coming up to my shoulders. He pulled off his shirt and climbed in after me. I swam away when he came closer to me. "Don't play Regina. Come give me a kiss."

I motioned with my finger for him to come closer. He slowly swam towards me. Leaning down he kissed me. His hands grabbed my ass. I ran my hands up and down his chest. My hands went to his shorts when I heard his phone ring. He groaned and I chuckled. "Go answer it." He grabbed his phone and answered the FaceTime.