Alternate ending: chapter 58

Thank you @Emoyseyuk18 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you loved everything and how I did Jason's character!

"And let's have a moment of silence for the death of a fellow student, Johnny Peters."

We slammed open the doors walking into a silent room. Everyone was staring at the five of us. Alessia and Antonio stood on one side of me and Luca and Robbie stood on the other side. I looked up at the picture of Johnny being projected on the wall. "Oops."

"They wouldn't be projecting his picture if they knew who he really was." Growled Antonio.

"Just leave it," I said. He scoffed stepping forward. Alessia and I grabbed his arms. "Let's just get a drink."

The five of us walked over to the drinks table. We poured drinks and watched as everyone started dancing again. Luca touched my arm. "Do you mind if Robbie and I go find some girls to dance with?"

I chuckled. "Not at all, go have fun."

He nodded and waved Robbie to the dance floor with him. I watched them each find a senior girl to start dancing with. Alessia gasped. "Do you wanna go to the bathroom with me? Like now?"

"Yeah sure but are you freaking?" I turned to go to the bathroom.

She quickly turned me back around. "Actually do you wanna dance I think we should dance." She said. I squinted my eyes at her. She wore a skintight medium navy blue spaghetti strap backless dress with a v-neck ending at just above her belly button. She had her hair up in a ponytail with a diamond-encrusted hair tie holding it up. Antonio, of course, matched her with a navy blue button-up shirt and silver tie "I'm gonna ditch Antonio, let's dance."

"You're being weird, what's wro-"

"Hey, Queenie." I heard from behind me. My breath left my body. I missed his voice so much even though I've been replaying his last words to me in my head. "Can we talk?"

"No." Growled Antonio. I touched his shoulder shaking my head. He blew out an angry breath. "We're gonna get some air." He whispered. He wrapped his arms around Alessia's shoulder and walked them outside.

"So can we talk?" He asked again.

I took in a deep breath. I turned around to look at him. He was the most handsome guy I've ever seen. His hair was styled, pushed to the left. His tailored black suit fits him perfectly showing off his muscles. He matched my dress with a red tie. He smiled at me, that addictive smile. "No, no we can't."

I turned back around and started to walk away. "You can't walk away from me." He called out.

"Actually I can, watch me."

"Regina baby please?" He Said. I froze. "C'mon you know I mean it when I call you that."

I turned around putting my hands on my hips. I pursed my lips when he smirked at me. "Fine, what do you want?"

"You."  He Said. "I want you, I've always wanted you. I have apparently wanted you since the day you were born." He took a step closer to me. "I fucked up."