44

Thank you @tryingtowrite123 for the feedback on my story! I'm so happy you love "The Princess and the Devil" so much that you have read it three times! And you are right, Sydney's pregnancy with Antonio was early but definitely was important to the story(in my opinion)!

"Open." Said Drew. I opened my mouth as he placed a fork with a piece of cake into my mouth. I ate it off the spoon. He smiled. "Good isn't it?"

I nodded. "Delicious."

"It's mamá's Mexican chocolate cake."

I took the fork from him stabbing out another bite. "It's very good." He took the fork back before I could eat it. "Drew," I whined. Alessia rolled her eyes at me from across the table.

"It's my cake!" He said. I was about to protest when my phone started ringing. He smirked. "You better get that." He said eating the cake off the fork. I glared at him as I answered the phone.

(Regina talking, Sydney talking)
Mamma is everything okay?
Ditch now, I'm outside
I'll be right there

She hung up the phone. I put my books back in my bag. "Is Aunt Syd alright?" Asked Alessia.

"She told me to ditch," I Said standing up. She nodded. I leaned down kissing Drew cheek. I walked away but stopped turning around. Drew smirked at me. I shrugged, leaving the school. I hopped into mamma's car to see Antonio already there. "What's happening?"

She drove us off the school's property. We drove fifteen minutes to the Los Angeles FBI headquarters. "Antonio stay in the car, Regina with me."

The two of us got out of the car and walked into the building. "Mamma What are doing here?"

"I need to talk to a friend." She walked straight up to a receptionist's desk. The receptionist smiled at her. "Hi, I have a meeting with agent Miles."

She nodded and grabbed the phone. "One moment... sir I have a woman saying she has an appointment with you." She looked back up to mamma. "Name?"

"Annelise Black."

"An Annelise Black... yes I'll send her in." She hung up the phone. "You can go right in, third door on the left."

"Thank you." The two of us walked towards the office.

"Annelise Black?" I questioned.

She chuckled. "My name has a lovely reputation." We walked into the office. "Agent Miles?"

The man turned around. It was the same agent that was investigating dad. "Sydney? What are doing here? I thought I was meeting an Annelise Black."

"I didn't think you'd take my meeting if I made it under King."

"I'll always take your calls." He sighed. He sat down behind his desk waving us to sit as well. "What do you need, Sydney?"

"Off the record?" She asked as we sat down. He nodded. "If I have proof that the jury was paid off to produce a guilty verdict would you be able to get the appeal to get him released?"

"And what proof would you have?"

"The boss of the purple death, Nathanial Langdon, paid off the jury and was one shooting at the docks. Would you be able to get a warrant for the arrest?"

He nodded. "Is he going to confess or do you have evidence?"

"How long will it take you to get the warrant?"

"Bout two hours three tops." He said. "If you can get me evidence or a confession."

Mamma smirked." He'll be ready to confess by then."