34

Thank you @Cassie2o for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you loved my books even tho you didn't love the bonus chapters in "The Princess and the Devil".

Alessia and I turned in our work as the bell rang. We packed up our stuff and left class. "I'll see you later alright?"

I nodded and we parted ways. I walked into physics and sat down. Johnny sat down beside me. "Hey, babe."

"Get away from me," I Said calmly.

"Your little bodyguard AJ isn't here today." He said. He gripped my thigh underneath the desk. "So you're all mine."

I turned to him pursing my lips. I raised my hand. "Sir, can I go to the nurse?"

"Are you okay Regina?"

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling well," I Said. "My sister was sick the other day I think I caught whatever she had."

He nodded. "Okay bring your stuff and you can go."

I ripped Johnny's hand off of me. I grabbed my stuff and walked up to the teacher's desk. He handed me a pass. I walked out of the classroom. I walked into the nurse's office. "Regina? What can I do for you?" Asked the head nurse. She was in her fifties with short grey hair and a kind smile.

I handed her my pass. "I'm not feeling well, do you think I could lie down?"

She smiled and nodded. "Of course, take as much time as you need." I walked into the back room where there were small cots separated by curtains. I sat down in the last one and closed the curtain. I took out my phone.

ME: I need you

D❤️: where are you?

ME: nurses office

I put my phone away and waited for Drew to come. I heard the door to the nurse's office open. "Hi Mrs. Mallory, how are you?"

"Andrew Grey, What can I help you with?"

"I'm not feeling good. Robbie was sick the other day and I think I caught what he had." I chuckled, we used the same excuse. "Do you think I can lay down for a little while?"

"Of course, there is someone back there so make sure not to disturb them."

"I won't, thank you." I heard footsteps come closer to me. The curtain opened to reveal drew. He wore a black leather jacket over his black hoodie. "Queenie."

I stood up and jumped into his arms. He kissed my head squeezing me tighter. "I'm sorry for calling you out of class."

He picked me up, lifting my feet off the ground. He walked us to the cot and sat down. "I don't mind Queenie, are you okay?"

I shook my head. "Johnny's being relentless. He grabbed my thigh. AJ wasn't there to scare him off and I didn't know what else to do."

"I'm gonna kill that motherfucker for touching you." He squeezed me tighter. He ran his hand through my hair. "Did he do anything else?"

I shook my head. "I got out of there before he could. I didn't want to think about what he could've done." He kissed the side of my head. "Will you just hold me?"

"Of course." I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "I don't want you in that class anymore."

"I can't transfer out Drew." He squeezed me tighter. "There is only a month left of school and It'll mess up my whole schedule, what if we don't have English together anymore?"

He rubbed my back. "I don't want to not have English with you Queenie but I don't want Johnny scaring you to the point where you leave class."

"I'll be fine, AJ wasn't there and I was nervous."