17

Thank you @0SanityIsOverrated for the feedback on my story. I'm so glad you like my writing!

I waited in my room for Drew to come over there was a knock at my door. "Come in."

Mamma came in wearing a long black tank top bodycon dress. She had her hair down and her makeup done. "Hey Bambina, we're about to leave. Are you sure you're okay with us going out tonight?"

I nodded. "Of course, it's your year remember?" When I was seven I told my parents that because my birthday is on Valentine's Day, it isn't fair that they never get to spend time together on Valentine's Day. We decided that every other year they would have Valentine's Day dinner together. "Anyways Drew is coming over to do homework."

She nodded. "Okay well you two have fun and I promise we will celebrate tomorrow." I nodded. She gave me a smile before leaving my room. I continued waiting for Drew.

D❤️: hey I'm here, can you buzz me in?

ME: yes

I stood up and hit the intercom button next to my door allowing him to enter the grounds. I walked downstairs. I opened the front door just as he was going to knock. He held out a heart-shaped box filled with chocolate. "Happy Valentine's Day Queenie."

"But you already gave me a gift," I Said gently touching the necklace.

He smiled. "A birthday gift, not a Valentine's Day gift."

I accepted the gift and kissed his cheek. "Thank you. Wanna go upstairs?"

He but his lip smirking. "You know I do."

I rolled my eyes. I turned to the stairs and pulled him upstairs behind me. I jumped on the bed and opened up the box. There were about 15 pieces of chocolate inside. "Will you come help me eat this? There is no way I will be able to all by myself."

He slowly looked me up and down. I was laying sideways on the bed. "There's something else I'd rather eat."

I gasped. "You're such a pervert," I Said throwing a pillow at him.

He dodged it with ease. He walked over to the bed and sat by my head. He plopped at a thing of chocolate into his mouth. "I guess I'll settle for eating chocolate."

There was a knock on my door followed by Antonio entering. He was wearing a black suit and tie. He gave me a glare to Drew. "Don't you dare fight on my birthday."

Antonio nodded. "Does this look okay? I'm picking up Alessia."

"You look nice Fratello. Have fun with Alessia."

"I will." He said. "And Grey you better not fuck with my sister."

Drew gave him a serious look. "You can say a lot of things about me but I'd never hurt Regina."

Antonio him if he was contemplating what Drew just said. He nodded and left my room. I grabbed a piece of chocolate. "You're really sweet you know that?"

He chuckled. "To the people I like," He said before taking the chocolate from my finger with his mouth. His tongue grazed my fingers. "And I like you."

"I like you too," I whispered before pecking his lips.

"Let me take you out tonight." I opened my mouth to speak but he stopped me. "I've taken care of everything, no one would see us, please Queenie?"

I leaned up to sit. I held his cheek in my hand and gently kissed him. "I'd love to." I hopped up and pressed the intercom button. "Luca, will you come to my room please?"